Waiting List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

If you want to be considered for this dynasty, please post in here.

1. moparjoe
    2. GHo5T9
    3. RealUteRaven4rmla
    4. symbioteshocker
    5. gsolo
    6. xassassin
    7. JSimms

2. RealUteRaven4rmLA

RealUteRaven4rmLA Walk On

I would like to be considered for this dynasty.

3. RealUteRaven4rmLA

Here is my app that was approved in the new memebers forum:

Name: Matthew Mason
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MaseONaSavCapr: Xbox and PSN
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: There wont be any availability problems.
    Favorite Teams: Utah Utes/ Baltimore Ravens/Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I ran across Tradition Football on the GAMEFAQS NCAA forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, i never have played in an online league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since tecmo super bowl. I cant remember NOT playing!

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like to play sim in all the sports games, but will primarily be playing the football games. As a former high school running back and former Utah and Louisiana Tech corner, im an aggressive downhill runner and i love to stack the box and put pressure on my corners. I like to play a nice sim game.. I punt and kick field goals when im supposed to, but i will take risks when necessary.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i will fit right in then. That will not be a problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, i have read the rules and general gameplay guildelines. No questions!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 25 living in La. Im in my las

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in just fine. I never have problems with anybody, so i see that being no different here. Im excited to see how this works out.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to be a part of a video game community thats into football gaming like i am. I love to discuss football gaming with people who have experience and i hear this is the place to find that.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will send the person a message saying stop and keep playing. If it continues report him/her

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked out the leagues, but im interested in a NCAA pac 12 league with the Utah Utes and a Madden league with the Ravens.

4. Twister18

sure thing matt. have you talked to papa perry? He has a league in the new member lounge. a quality guy1

5. RealUteRaven4rmLA

He actually just sent me a message about his dynasty, but im more interested in one that i have a shot at using my Utes or at least a pac-12/SEC team

6. RealUteRaven4rmLA

i just re-read your league description. Is it going to be locked at 3 star?

7. Twister18

we will start at 3 star or below but you build it to a powerhouse if possible.

8. RealUteRaven4rmLA

Ok that sounds great. i hope i can get in!

9. Symbioteshocker

Symbioteshocker Walk On

Count me in for interest in this dynasty as well.

10. Twister18

You got it.

11. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

I would like to be considered for any future openings.

12. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

If any openings come up I would love to join in.

Thanks,
    Nick
    GT: xassassin4lifex

13. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

If there are any openings in this league, I would love to join as well! Been a long-time Madden player, but just now getting into College Football...

14. Twister18

Ok gents, you are on the list

15. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Twist im here just hmu when u have open spot my GT is Gho5t9

16. Twister18

Have you gotten into any other dynasties?

17. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

im gunna be in AGS they are just waiting for the patch before they send invites out

• Like Like x 1
  18. Twister18

Cool. I'll keep you in mind.

• Like Like x 1