Waiver info for Season 3

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by uagrad90, Dec 3, 2014.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

With the Season 2 draft commencing tonight and the start of season shortly thereafter I wanted to give you a quick heads up on FA Waiver claims for Season 3.

Once the draft ends and after the bailouts have been completed tonight, the waiver process for FA rated 70 and higher will open. Please don't forget that it is based on the player rating on Daddyleague so please double check while doing you FA's.

After the bailouts the waiver claim window will open. Submit your waiver claims in the thread I will create called Season 3 FA Waivers Claims. The waiver claims will be processed when we advance to week 1.

Please use the Form (provided by Rod) that you will see in that thread. This will keep everyone's claims private and it will make it quicker and easier for me to process.

If your claim is not in the spreadsheet the form places them in it WILL NOT be honored. Also please put your team name in the blank when you submit. If there is no team name those claims will be thrown out.

After each advance I will process and post the claims in the thread. Then I will update the waiver order and post that so you can see were you are at.

An question on anything please ask.

Hard Knocks
    Kaz Mcfly

• Like Like x 1
  2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Also if after the draft you have an issue with signing your FA Draft player please let me know ASAP.