Waivers - Season 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Crunk_Ness, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

There aren't enough user teams in the league at the moment so we will do the standard 24 hour waiting period. Claim up to 3 players in order desired or necessity.

Process
    • Indicate who you are claiming in this thread.
    • Wait 24 hours. If nobody with a higher priority claims your player then you may sign him.
    • Only one claim at a time. Once your 24 hour period passes then you may claim another player.
    Good luck!

1. Bucs - shiftee
    2. Jets
    3. Raiders
    4. Cowboys
    5. Bills
    6. Falcons
    7. Jags - klhart49
    8. Chiefs
    9. Texans
    10. Chargers
    11. Bengals
    12. Niners
    13. Broncos
    14. Browns
    15. Vikings
    16. Bears - Futuriistiics
    17. Packers
    18. Colts
    19. Eagles
    20. Skins
    21. Saints
    22. Titans
    23. Patriots
    24. Seahawks
    25. Ravens
    26. Rams - CJTHA1
    27. Giants - AveryB
    28. Panthers - Glen Cieske
    29. Lions
    30. Dolphins - MarkyMark67
    31. Steelers
    32. Cards - Crunk_Ness

2. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

3. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Cardinals Claim:

RG - J. Sweezy 79 ovr
    TE - R. Housler 76 ovr

4. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

NYG Claim:

LG- A. Silalolu
    RG. J.Scott
    TE: R. Housler

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  5. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

The Rams Claim:
    WR Steve Smith
    WR Brandon Lloyd
    CB Bradley Fletcher

6. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

The Bears Claim:
    LT Marshall Newhouse
    RG Chris Scott
    RT Mitchell Schwartz

*Edited*
    LG Amini Silatolu (You can have him Giants)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  7. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Ah, think we advanced before guys had a chance to claim their FAs, so the CPU took some of them

8. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Also, does this mean we post 3 players we want and sign 1 of them? Or do we post 3 players, and if no one else claims them, we get all 3? I hadn't really read it well before posting my claims

9. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Post them in the order you want them and if no one claims your guys then you can pick them up. If some one else has a claim on a guy you want then you have to by the waiver wire one guy at a time.

10. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Okay, I hadn't paid attention and claimed 4 guys, so I'll get the 3 that no one else claimed. AveryB can take the other guy

11. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

AveryB

What's up with all the free agents you picked up. Please post them in this thread. No need to release if no one else has claimed them.

12. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Gentlemen.... for two season I post FA claims and the next day those same players are gone to other teams... Also Commish. How your team (Cards) claim Rob Housler (TE) before the NYG? I don't understand that. I will return all players back to FA

13. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Cardinals claim:

WR J. Knox 71 ovr
    TE K. Davis 72 ovr
    RB J. Snelling 82 ovr

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  14. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

When the league advances if you have not made your claims the cpu teams will sometimes claim your desired players.

AveryB, I will release the TE I picked up so you can claim him but I PM'd you in case there is a misunderstanding with the waiver wire process.

15. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Ok fellas there has been a little confusion with Free Agency and the waiver wire claims. So here is the way we've been doing it since season 3 with the exception of the "awarded list" due to lack of "user" owned teams.

Please feel free to comment or make any suggestions.

We will be returning to the revolving waiver order. When you select a player on waivers you will then be moved to the back of the waiver order. Every time you use a waiver claim you move to the bottom of the list. This follows the real life waiver process and one most of you are familiar with in fantasy leagues.

We will use a 24 hour waiver period again, meaning you have 24 hours to claim guys and then 24 hours to sign the guys that you are awarded. After the 24 hour claim period, I will process the claims and put together an "Awarded List". You will then have 24 hours to sign your players. You will be able to claim up to three players during the first two weeks of the preseason and could be awarded up to three players. Then waivers will cease until the regular season. Once the regular season starts you will still be able to claim three players but you will only be awarded a max of two (2) players per week.

You may claim up to three players. List them in order 1-3. After the deadline I will process the claims and create an "Awarded List". After the Awarded List is posted (and only after it is posted) you will be allowed to sign the players you were awarded. If you do not sign your awarded players by the advance they will be returned to the pool and you will have to claim them again. You will not get your waiver priority back if you do not sign your awarded players. It is your responsibility to keep up with your roster.

MarkyMark67, AveryB, Crunk_Ness, Glen Cieske, CJTHA1, klhart49,shiftee, webbs6212, Futuriistiics

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  16. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Cardinals claim:
    TE M. Mulligan