Wajy and Dunn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wajy and Dunn

Whenever you guys get into the franchise, go ahead and start editing people's cap books. I took care of all the Western Division teams in both the AFC and NFC, as well as the Colts (to make sure they were under cap). Dunn, you have AFC North, South, and East, and Wajy has the NFC North, South, and East.

Any questions just PM or AIM me. Fair warning, though: I will be possibly out of internet usage this weekend. Not sure yet, but just a heads up.

If you guys have emergency questions, text me at (251) 232-2286. I'll have that on me all weekend.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I just got into the franchise at lunch and started editing the NFC East. I should be able to get the rest of mine done tonight/tomorrow morning.(y)

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Cool deal. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew what I had gotten done and what the assignments were, as I know you and I discussed it but I don't think Dunn and I discussed it.

(y)

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Is the franchise set up online yet through EA? My PS3 is down and the new drive is not here yet, I can get my hands on my neighbors PS3 but not till Sunday...

5. wajomatik

The franchise is up but I think you have to join the franchise on the ps3. After you join the rosters are up online.

6. wajomatik

Ive got all the East and half of the North done I will get the rest of the NFC done today.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Cool deal. Just a heads up: if you remember to, please update the date modified thread so we can see what teams may not be done yet. And if you have any issues and I'm available, let me know and I can get in and edit teams.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, do you guys want to keep this same setup for editing during the season?

I will do all the Western Division teams, both AFC and NFC.

Wajy can do NFC teams excluding the West.

Dunn can do AFC teams excluding the West.

Just keep communicated with each other if we have any issues with any transactions. Let's watch each others' backs.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

FYI: Make sure you check the lower part of the cap book. There are a few teams with players in that area that would not fit in the standard book (5 MLBs when there are slots for 4, DT issues, etc.). Make sure when you do updates you check those players as well and bring them up to the main area if there is room, or deleting them if they are no longer on the roster.

10. wajomatik

Ive got all the NFC done and I moved all of the extra players to thier proper places in the book. I also got all the dates updated. I try to get as much of the AFC done as I can tonight since you got the issues with the PS3. I will work on the East, North, South in that order.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok jumped on my neighbors PS3 and accepted the invite now I can view everything online at EA sports. I will get to work today on the AFC East,North, and Central as far as the cap and rosters. My drive should be here for my machine on Tuesday if not I can jump on his again if needed.

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Wow I did not even see that you were jumping to the AFC thanks man you did not have to do that I owe you. I will jump on aim now and contact you to see what is left.

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Let me know how everything is going and any hangups you guys have so I can try to help out if I need to.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

All right, guys, I got with both of you tonight about the cap book and we are all on the same page now.

Cap book is checked and is good by me. All values are inputted properly and what not.

Wajy or Dunn, if you would like to let teams know to post their cap between now and when we start (Aug. 18th I think?) or else they CANNOT participate in free agency.

If any owner's cap book is not checked and signed off by Wajy, Dunn, or myself, it is not ready for free agency and trades. Period.

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

On another note, please do NOT alter the sizes of the fields for each position. There are formulas that are specific to how many fields are on the sheet, and altering those fields may alter the formula to not work.

If you cannot fit players in the space they are supposed to, please use the "extra players" at the bottom of the sheet to add those players. The formulas are designed to account for players in that space, so don't worry about the cap/player count being off.

Thanks guys. You're doing awesome!

(y)

16. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I am going to assume that we 3 need to sign off on each others cap before someone out there says we are "cooking" the books. Ironically the way it turned out we all have our own team in our assigned responsibility's as cap book managers.

17. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yes, for integrity's sake we need to check ourselves.

18. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok I will confirm yours since it is AFC, you can confirm Waj and he can confirm mine? Think that is easy...

19. wajomatik

That sounds good Dunn

20. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Will look at Wajy's when he posts it, if he hasn't already.

21. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Hey guys. Let's start to make sure all owners are getting their books updated and checked off on now. this way when the updated comes we can roll, or if we restart with roster update then we just have to tweak those changes, none will be super large changes, just tweaks.

I know mine isn't up, it will be tomorrow. I was waiting on a program that Frisk was working on but it's been held up so I'll just do it the old fashion way.

You are more than welcome to send pms, aims, and also psns to get these guys to post their stuff. I am just trying to get us ready to start asap.

22. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

kk Nate.

Plan is that Wajy will oversee the books he edited, Dunn will oversee books he edited, and I will oversee books I edited. I will go over Wajy's cap book, Dunn will go over mine, and Wajy will go over Dunn's to ensure integrity on our part.

Of course, if necessary, we all can check any book if someone cannot. Just gotta keep the lines of communication open.

23. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Guys,

If you haven't noticed yet, with the voting on the new cap modifiers I went through and edited all the books that people had posted original stuff for. Every owner that posted a cap book got a repost from the cap book guys. Just need to check the teams that check back in after our posts, then get them ready for offseason.

Please though, just in case, double check the NFC (Wajy) and the AFC (Dunn) to make sure all the modifiers are in the book correctly.

Thanks guys!

24. wajomatik

Will do Win