Wajy's Breakdown Week6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, May 24, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Wajy's Breakdown Week6

Wajy’s Breakdown

This is a segment I’m going to start trying to do every week I can. Basically I’m going to pick a game every week and breakdown keys for both teams a little more in depth. And for the first game I breakdown I thought what better match up than my fellow NFC East rival Vishal and his 4-0 Eagles vs. Coach Gad and his 5-0 Pats.

Offense
    Through 4 games (Eagles had a bye already) the Eagles have shown a tremendous balance on offense getting an average of 18 carries a game and Manning averaging nearly 200 yards and 2.5 TD’s a game. Top that off with only 2INT’s on the year for Manning and you have by far one of the most efficient offense’s in the OMFL. The key for the Eagles on “O†this week is going to be maintaining that balance, they are going to have to run run and run so more while Manning is going to have to be careful with the football. The Eagles are facing a brutal defense that has already managed 17 sacks and 10 interceptions, so in order to keep the turnovers down and Brady off the field they are going to have to have a huge game from Mr. Reggie Bush. Wajy’s Must Have Stat- R. Bush 25ATT 115YRDS 2TD

The Patriots have one of the most vaulted passing attacks in the OMFL for the third season in a row and we all know the reason for that. Through 5 games Tom Brady has amassed 1342 yards while throwing 14TD’s and 6INTS. Compliment those numbers with superstar Frank Gore and any team facing them is going to have problems. Oh yeah Frank Gore is out with injury this week leaving the ball carrying duties to Laurence Maroney and second year RB Deon Tucker. I personally don’t see these running backs having a big day against the Eagles “Dâ€. In order for the Patriots to be victorious expect a huge day from Brady, I’m talking 45-50 passes from Tom in this one. Mr. Brady is going to have to play very smart though as the Eagles are leading the OMFL with 14INT’s. Wajy’s Must Have Stat- T. Brady 36-45 325YRDS 4TD 1INT

Wajy’s Keys to “D†will be up ASAP

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think the most interesting matchup for this game with be Vishal's Pass D vs. Gaddy Pass O. Can't wait to see what Wajo take on this is...

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, this is going to be a great great game.

4. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

id like to see a gamecast in the 2011 madden franchise option so u could see live scores etc etc

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Screw live scores, I wanna watch the darn game!

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I got eagles over pats, 56-3

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

hahahaha, that's funny. Any chance you get, any chance you get!