1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wake Forest Coach Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Wake Forest Coach Stepping Down

I've already had dicussions about this with Hackie sack, and have debated the past 24-Hours. But I am going to step down from Saturday Heroes and my Wake Forest ball club.

I have 16 month old son already at the house and that's fine and all with my leagues, I have plenty of time for both. But here in a week we will be adding a new baby boy to the family and that will make it hard for me with two leagues. I decided to leave Saturday Heores because I've been with Cream of the Crop longer and that's where I first started.

Maybe if we get a good daily night schedule with the two kids going I can try to make a comeback. But for now here soon, its going to get to hectic for me to keep up with both leagues.

But my activity as far with TF wont change. I do most my dialouge on the forums while at work anyways. So I will be doing my usual thing, just with one league.

I was looking forward to kicking JFunk's hunk of shit Alabama ball club and that Dumb Redneck Univ. of Georgia team shadow has....but I guess I will just have to only do it in Cream of the Crop at the moment....lol.

Thanks Hack for having me. I talk to you everyday, so nothing really changes anyways...lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

What a bitch..

3. Iron Mickey

When I am in Texas in January I will come kick your ass. lol

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

HEY G-UNIT,

FUCK YOU.

THANKS,

DENNY THE DEMON DEACON

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

You're a fucking douche rocket. I have two kids bitch and I work more than you. I don't want to here your piss poor excuses. You're scared and you know it....

6. Iron Mickey

I'll Rick James you bitch......

[​IMG]

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!!

Always finds the best things to post! lol

8. Iron Mickey

HAHA.....Thanks Controller, I am glad I can provide good entertainment for ya.