Wake Forest - Texas (week 2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Selvy9, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wick36

Hey man, just wanted to give you a heads up. I saw on the schedule we're playing week 2, which by the looks of things will be over the weekend. I'm actually moving this weekend so I'll be pretty much entirely unavailable Friday-Sunday evening. Not sure when you were hoping to advance to week 3, but if you can hold off until Sunday, that's the only time I'll probably be able to play (I'll be gone all day Monday until Tuesday afternoon as well). If Sunday doesn't work, I'll just recruit online when I get a chance over the weekend and set myself to auto, just let me know.

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I should be available whenever on Sunday. So just let me know what works for that.

We can just sim it, though, if you'd rather relax from all of that moving, lol.

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Sunday evening should be fine, no worries.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wick36

Selvy9

What time were you thinking?

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Hey man. So this sucks, but my internet is out and of course I can't get anyone on the phone until tomorrow, so go ahead and ap me and get it done. Really sorry.

6. Wick36

I'll just sim it.

No worries.

7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Just noticed you haven't advanced yet. If tomorrow is an option, I'll be free basically all day after about 2 central (and my internet is back up). If the advance is tonight, then don't worry about it, just thought I'd put it out there.