1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wake Forest

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Oct 29, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Man, I've never played so well in a game (generally), yet so poor in key spots, causing me to end up with such few points to show for it. I ran the ball well, passed the ball successfully, and played solid defense, but managed only 17 points.

Contributing factors?

- Went down the field on my opening drive and got stopped on 4th and inches inside the 10.

- Despite having my best QB decision-making game, I was picked off twice, both times due to being hit while I released the ball out of the play-action.

- I had three key over-throws that would have been sexy highlight footage, one which was out of the PA, also. I felt as though I may have rushed two, but the third was due solely to variability.

- I somehow missed a freakin' 29 yard FG. I have NO clue how. Did I rush it and not line it up properly? I'm still flabbergasted.

Anyway, I won the game 17-3, but felt as though it should have been 35-3. Didn't feel safe until the clock hit .00 in this one.

This is the most fun I've ever had in a season.