1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wake - Maryland

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Selvy9, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

wigsplitter
    I'm free for the next hour or so (until about 6 central) or sometime after the MNF game ends tonight, otherwise anytime tomorrow except 1-2 pm central works. Let me know when you're free.

2. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

Hey Selvy9, sorry for the late response. I can play tonight Tue After 7 up until 11 man. Just hit me back here or on my cell to set a time. 504-484-9137.

thanks

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Any chance you can go tomorrow during that window, or really anytime at all after 2? Something came up tonight.

4. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

oh tomorrow at that time is good for me too man. I dont get off of work until 5

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Perfect. I'll look for you around 8 pm central tomorrow. If you'd prefer a later time or anything, just let me know here. I'll be home and free all night.

6. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

8 pm central is great for me man.
    thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I'm on and ready when you are.