Wake @ Miami: Highlight Reel

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Wake @ Miami: Highlight Reel

This was a good game. A couple early mistakes by Wake Forest cost them, and Miami had a 14-0 first quarter lead that they never relinquished. Miami's defense allowed Wake fewer than 150 yards to lock up the win, 30-14. View the highlight reel below!

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/4622151

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

You need to teach me how to do that

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

That game was brutal, I've never been so frustrated on offense as I have in this dynasty with wake, its a challenge though and hopefully I can make some improvements to them in the offseason and get them rolling JC style.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Its pretty easy man, definitely a very nice new feature from EA.

- http://www.easportsworld.com
    - The link to create a highlight reel is bottom right.
    - You use individual play highlights/photos and add them into the program (drag and drop).
    - You add the music they have on their site (drag and drop).
    - You can also drag and drop the effects and transitions.

To create highlight videos/photos:
    - After the game, go to "View/Create Highlights" or whatever the menu name is.
    - To create a video highlight, press A and choose an angle. If you like the camera angle, let the whole replay play out, and then choose to save. If you don't like the camera angle, hit any button and you will return to the previous screen so you can try a different angle.
    - To take a snapshot, find the play you want and click X (not A). From here, take a picture like it is normal replay mode (click right analog stick), and then save.