WAKE UP BOARD!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 15, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

WAKE UP BOARD!

Come on guys. This 'slump' is getting out of hand. Let's wake up and get this puppy rolling again here! Claven and Dunlap - let's start getting owners in your conferences stirred up and get there freaking games in!

Rest of the board, let's chime in and get this offseason stuff settled so we can get ready for the offseason.

We need someone to take the toilet bowl tournie and run with it. who wants to do that?

Scheduling and Game summaries updates - thanks for getting them in, but let's not lag next week.

I will be making a league wide post later about game play so we can try and get this thing cleaned up before the playoffs.

LET'S GO GUYS! WAKE UP!!

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I will run the toilet bowl this year if needed. I think it would be fun.

3. natedawg212000

Perfect Web! I can help you with a graphic if you want me to (like I done last year).

We need to stir up current owners about lagging on their games and getting them in and scheduled.

This is the time of the year we have to work harder!

Also, I sent wajo a message about stirring up some interest to have a few guys in the wings in case we lose some owners during the offseason. Always happens.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Great! The graphic was the only thing I was worried about. I will get started right away.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Current seeding for the Toilet Bowl barring Nate or Dunlap making the playoffs

1- Jax Jags - dunlap
    2- New Orleans Saints - natentiff
    3- St. Louis Rams - Cimmy24
    4- Cleveland Browns - EmmDotFrisk
    5- KC Chiefs - winuvas
    6- SD Chargers - MAIJ17
    7- Denver Broncos - suprgmr
    8- Balimore Ravens - weblink21
    9- NY Jets - sd2001

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

No offense here, but I have been more active the past few weeks than anybody in the OMFL. I have been throwing out suggestion after suggestion after suggestion that nobody seems to be acting on. I talk to nearly all of my AFC owners on AIM on a daily basis. What more would you have me do?

I started to get a little frustrated that all my ideas get like 1 or 2 comments then they just fall away. Don't know what more I can do Nate.

7. natedawg212000

if you are doing all that (and you are) then this isn't for you.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I don't know what sparked the thread, but I doubt it was you Dunlap. IMO you have been doing a great job!

9. natedawg212000

I agree with Web. I need a kick in the butt, as does the rest of this board. You're doing your part, then don't take offense because this isn't for you.

10. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Web, if you need a even number of team I will do the toilet bowl. If not, Iwill sit this one out.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Claven, I would like you to enter. If there are uneven teams we will figure it out. If you don't want to I understand, but don't let it because right now it is uneven. You know that you want a shot at that new TB Champ trophy I just posted in the thread. :D

12. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I really have nothing to do at the moment, I dont really have a job title. Just point me in the right direction, and ill get on it!!!

13. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Working nites right now so most of my activity will be after 5pm.

Sammy, I proposed earlier that our FA guy should also be added as a Cap Book Asst. in case something happens and the main cap guy is awol for a bit. If you would be interested in taking over as Asst. cap guru, I can revisit the thread and get the boards feedback.