1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wake vs Florida

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wellar21, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Wake vs Florida

Hey man Im pretty busy lately just recently moved my girlfriend into a new place so we're still buying shit for her and getting her settled in. Plus work so I dunno when we can play. I work tonight 4:30-10:30 eastern I can play before or after that?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

That late won't work for me tonight. I'm available Friday evening after 7pm EST and I'll be available all day Saturday.

Also, I sent you a PM. The LSU coach retired so there's a spot open in the SEC West if you wanted to switch over. Let me know.

3. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Im good with Wake I want a real challenge make a deal thats all mine although I doubt we will make it another 5 years but who knows.

Tomorrow night may work say 9:30 eastern?

4. GoGators

930 works for me.

5. GoGators

We still a go for 930 tonight?

Also, just as a side note, I'll likely be playing multiple QB's. I'll sub them in and out through the depth chart though so if I am pausing from time to time, that's what I'm doing.

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Someone's got herself a Sugar Daddy!