Walmart.com Deals

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by ThaBayouChef, Nov 20, 2013.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Just wanted to let everyone know that Walmart has some pretty nice deals going on right now. Bought a 42" t.v. for the bedroom yesterday for $300, was previously $500. They're also selling games for $49 this week. Free site to store shipping as well. Just droppin' knowledge. Does anybody have a PS4 yet? If so, how is it? I've heard mixed reviews about M25, but I wasn't expecting a big upgrade to that anyway. I'm just hoping I can hold out until January-February because I'm already starting to itch. The fact that games are still limited is definitely helping my itch though. Once games like Destiny, The Order, Watchdogs, and the UFC game drop; that's a wrap and there's only gonna be one cure!! Buy that dam PS4!!!

2. heathh

heathh Walk On

Awesome heads up on the TV!

I got the PS4. And I absolutely LOVE it!

Madden is really good Graphics are better but not as good as they will be next year. It is however much harder to play!

I also bought COD Ghost and its nice! Can't go wrong!

I had Watchdogs pre-ordered But it got pushed back to summer of next year so that's why I got madden.

The game they are pushing with ps4 is NBA 2K14. I'm not a basketball fan but that's the game that was released for next gen and heard the graphics are out of this world. Therefore I'm thinking about getting it just to see it. Lol

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Yea I heard the same about 2k14. I haven't played and NBA game since Tim Hardaway was on the cover though, lol. I'm glad Watchdogs got pushed back because if it hadn't I might have cracked for that game. Can't wait to play that one. They have so many good looking games due out next year though. Do you know when the UFC game is scheduled for? I thought it was around February-March or so. I know they're doing the cover vote now, so I'd think 2-3 months or so based on Madden and NCAA.

4. heathh

heathh Walk On

Yea I'm not sure on ufc never played that at all.

MLB the Show is going to be awesome! It comes out 4-1

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Yea, I think I'm going to grab that one also. Might try and jump in an MLB lg if they start one up here.

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Waiting for Christmas here.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

What heath said...
    The PS4 is a beast....day one was enough to make me wanna throw the shit off the balcony....but....it got better.
    I been playing FIFA 14, NBA 2K14, CoD Ghosts, and BF4, throughout the weekend rotating. Fifa is the shit as always, NBA 2K14 definitely is the wow game and the one I would play non-stop if I could, shit is like watching a reallive game seriously. COD and BF4 Graphics are like that too. COD campaign is indescribable really. Got Madden yesterday and played a game before I played you ThaBayouChef , its definitely tougher to play. The graphics are a tremendous upgrade imo. gameplay is different too, no more 200 yard rushing games, unless you are just nice with the sticks. Presentation pretty much the same as current gen. Wouldn't recommend buying the Madden tho, unless you just have to have it, PS3 is fine, that may change after I play a lil more this weekend. Still have yet to crack open Killzone, but my man said its a beast too. All in all, if you able to get a PS4 i say go cop one, the games that are out are more than enough to hold you down until a watchdog, or other games start to drop early 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Sounds legit bruh! I think I would have to cop 2k14 if I do break. I haven't heard 1 bad comment about that game and everyone says visually it looks amazing. Which one is better out of BF4 and COD? I've never really played BF, but played the demo for 3 and I was almost swayed from COD to BF. But I ended up going with COD. BF just seems more real to me. COD all it comes down to is just runnign around trying to kill sh**. I been on COD since the 1st MWF, so it's kinda gettin old to me. When I do cop the 4 I'm gonna think heavy about grabbing BF4 with it.

9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

im a cod playa myself, the campaign is a beast, bf4's is garbage. online, cod is run and gun as usual, but i was digging the bf4 online. id say cod, but that may change once the patch come out that allows the 64 player lobbies to work, shit gonna be cray

10. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

64 player matches in cod?! they got a map big enough for that???

11. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

that would be BF, not COD

• Like Like x 2
  12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Got the PS4 as well. Only have COD on it, but the graphics are incredible.

Also, the controller feels like sex in your hands. Imagine that...

• Like Like x 1
  13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I disagree. There are way too many large maps on COD compared to the Black Ops series (Treyarch).

I feel there is a lot more camping now than usually. It's hard to run and gun on wide open levels like Stonehaven without getting shot up left and right.

14. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

:hilarious:

15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

If they ever release the game without a ton of glitches without sending the entire Dev team on vacation in the month of March, I might actually buy it. After 5 years of the same crap, I gave up. Sold my game in one week last year.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Be safe people, Just be Safe!

17. CHUNKNESS

Anybody who has enough time to put their hair piece back on while a mad bull rush is going on around them is NOT injured. LOL

18. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Lmao...No words for that.

19. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

20. heathh

heathh Walk On

I,1st had COD really liked it!

However I purchased BF4 and absolutely love it! So much better if you ask me. I like being able to hop in planes, tanks, helicopters.

I will be trading COD soon.

• Like Like x 4
  21. CHUNKNESS

Heath hit the nail on the head right here, Loren. That coupled with playing with a clan can make for the best experience! ThaBayouChef

• Like Like x 1
  22. heathh

heathh Walk On

Do yo have it? I suck but lets clan up! Lol

23. CHUNKNESS

I do not have it personally and probably won't. I only have time for the Madden league. But I am quite certain you could get a group of guys together from the TSO site if you post interest in in the Tradition Shooters forum. That, or hit up the guys in our league and Hard Knocks to see who has it and would be interested in a clan. Good stuff!

• Like Like x 2
  24. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I play bf4 often as does Juan Valencia but we have moved to PC. I purchased this for ps4 but this game was clearly rushed for all platforms with all the crashes. Luckily since the patch on PC I haven't seen as many crashes

• Like Like x 2
  25. CHUNKNESS

Definitely another recommendation that I would make. PC by far is the best BF experience when loaded on the right machine; especially when playing on a dedicated server.