1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Warning: Remember this is a sim league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Feb 10, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I wanted to make this post because I've had a couple of complaints this season accusing other users of not playing sim.

@gwill
    Make sure you mix up your play-calling on offense and defense. Blitzing and man-pressing every down on defense is NOT allowed.

@broth262
    I am not accusing you of anything, but 300+ passing yards on just 10 completions is totally insane and unrealistic. I don't know what you did, maybe just lobbed streaks over the middle 10 times, but 30 yards a completion against a decent team like the Ducks seems suspect. Remember to put in your backups when up by 21 or more in the second half and mix up your play-calling, the CPU is very vulnerable to plays like 4 verticals over the middle. Don't abuse that.

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Yea I can imagine the stats look crazy. They literally put 8 in the box every play, and if my guy got a clean release it was like a TD every play. I would drop back and the Corner would be blitzing our something to that affect, I think I had 2 or 3 plus 70 yard passes. Didn't run four verticals or that other verticals play a single time.

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I'm assuming that this was about my game with NC State not trying to get into he said/he said, but as far as me playing press coverage I did it response to his play from 4 wide w/one receiver running a deep curl route. My press really didn't work as he converted every time with it. As far as blitzing goes, I do play a lot of Cover 1, but most of my blitzing are zone blitzes, and even that is only situational. Towards the end of the I played off and played only cover 4.

I didn't know it was an issue, because he didn't send me a message but I'll be sure to be more aware.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Thanks for responding guys.