Warning: Remember this is a sim league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Feb 10, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I wanted to make this post because I've had a couple of complaints this season accusing other users of not playing sim.

@gwill
    Make sure you mix up your play-calling on offense and defense. Blitzing and man-pressing every down on defense is NOT allowed.

@broth262
    I am not accusing you of anything, but 300+ passing yards on just 10 completions is totally insane and unrealistic. I don't know what you did, maybe just lobbed streaks over the middle 10 times, but 30 yards a completion against a decent team like the Ducks seems suspect. Remember to put in your backups when up by 21 or more in the second half and mix up your play-calling, the CPU is very vulnerable to plays like 4 verticals over the middle. Don't abuse that.

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Yea I can imagine the stats look crazy. They literally put 8 in the box every play, and if my guy got a clean release it was like a TD every play. I would drop back and the Corner would be blitzing our something to that affect, I think I had 2 or 3 plus 70 yard passes. Didn't run four verticals or that other verticals play a single time.

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I'm assuming that this was about my game with NC State not trying to get into he said/he said, but as far as me playing press coverage I did it response to his play from 4 wide w/one receiver running a deep curl route. My press really didn't work as he converted every time with it. As far as blitzing goes, I do play a lot of Cover 1, but most of my blitzing are zone blitzes, and even that is only situational. Towards the end of the I played off and played only cover 4.

I didn't know it was an issue, because he didn't send me a message but I'll be sure to be more aware.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Thanks for responding guys.