Warning - Server Connections

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Warning - Server Connections

Heya guys. It now seems to be a reoccuring issue that people are finishing their games, staying in the game to get all of their stats and whatnot, and then when they finally finish they can't connect to the servers and their game is lost.

Make sure this doesn't happen to you - after the game is done, grab your highlights and get out. Then go back to your game to grab the stats stuff.

2. It happens to me and I leep retrying and then it eventually works. Another thing and this may be best is go into the setting for EA/Live and set it up so that when you play online it emails the game results to you. Its worth a shot if it works for league games. I will test it tomorrow in the E-League.

In game you can get to it by going to,
    XBOX Live- My online info

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If this ever happens again, what you need to do is just unplug/plug back in your ethernet cord. Sign back into live, let it connect you with EA servers...from there just keep clicking okay, and everything will register.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Good stuff, thanks for the info. Make sure you remember this stuff, folks.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You don't have to unplug your cord. All you have to do is hit the XBOX button (press, not hold for a long time), and hit X to sign out of XBL. Then sign back in. Bam. You're good to go.

NO reason people should be having restarts or any of this, now. Woo hoo!

6. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Wow. Maybe I should have posted what happened to me before I paniced and exited to the dashboard. It was at about 10:30 PM PST though, so I don't know how many of us are around at that time.