Warning To My Upcoming Opponents!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dablakpope, Sep 23, 2010.

1. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Warning To My Upcoming Opponents!

First, I wanna say that this has been an up and down season for our team. We currently stand at 4-5. We have a lot of new players, youth, inexperience and also its been a struggle switching from a 3-4 last season to a 4-3 this season. However, with all of that, I'm issuing this warning to the league "We Have Arrived". We are a little late getting to the show but nevertheless, we are here. I hope you don't think u gonna play the Oakland Raiders and think you gonna get a win because we are not having it! And this goes especially to the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos. You beat us the 1st time but I'll be damned if you do it twice. Forgive me if I get a too emotional but I want the press and the league to know how serious we are. So if you have the Raiders on your schedule, strap up your jock strap real tight and put your mouth piece in because we are kickin ass and taking names! Now my question to the rest of you is "who's Next"!

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Bring it home, Pope! ;)

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

I say thank the schedule you have becuz there is no way McFlashy runs all over me if we were to play again ;)... And for all you that are left on Popes schedule, stop McFlashy and you stop the Raiders....:beernana:

4. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Week 12 gonna be fun... i think that week CJ is breaking the 2,100 yards mark.

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Too bad we don't play this season.

6. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Gotta get through the Titans first, glad your already overlooking me though

7. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

chargers arnt looking past you, your actually circled on our chedule as a "mustwin" you say your ready, but are you really? i know what you are after the firs game, and i didnt show you my hand