Warriors/ T Wolves CPU Trade

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by Bucs, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Warriors Get:

PG Sebastian Telfair, 63 OVR, 1 year/ 1.40, C+ Potential

T Wolves get

Center Andris Biedrens 61 OVR 2 years/ 18 Mil

t Wolves get a legit center with potential not named Darko Milicic, and the Warriors get a player they love in Sebastian Telfair who will probably get an extension. I can also absorb the 2 year/9 MIl contract of Brad Miller if there is cap dumping concern.

2. Bucs

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Not approved.

You are getting the better player and dumping a $9 million a year contract on a team with 3 centers getting paid $4-6 mill annually, plus biedrins is rated just as low as Darko so it isn't an upgrade anyhow.

You'd need to at least take back one of the C's from minn and likely give them a player who has value to them. This deal in no way benefits minn.

4. Bucs

Biedrens has a higher potential and is younger so i felt like it was an upgrade, and I said i'd be willing to take their Center Brad Miller who is 36 and has a 2 year 9 Mil Contract if need be, that would leave them 5 Mil above the Cap. so its not as if they are or will be crippled. Hell ill even throw in a pick.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Propose a revised trade with details and I'm happy to look at it again. Please make sure you post the potential of all players, you didn't post biedrins potential in your original trade.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'd be more inclined to approve this if it included Miller.