1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WarZ

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Kasper, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Anyone around here playing this? I booted it back up for the first time in a month and they have done a few upgrades that are nice. More buildings to enter (normal houses-- it's a nice touch), game seems a little prettier (and I run it on the lowest settings), and they added a group chat which is the main reason I am bringing it back up--- easier communcation within a team.

Keller ?
    Shaun Mason ?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm basically waiting on DayZ. I haven't touched this in forever but I suppose I could be pursuaded if you wanted to run around sometime.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

It's better now, I'll bring it up if we are ever in teh CB or something.

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

I just downloaded DayZ, going to try it out soon.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What's the difference between DayZ and WarZ? I have WarZ.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

IMO- WarZ> DayZ just for the sake of WarZ being way simpler. Once the DayZ standalone comes along that might take the cake, but for now I think WarZ is better by far. I downloaded DayZ the other day and was severely mad I spent $25 to buy the Arma 2 shit for it.

WarZ is a lot easier for me to just pick up and play, which is what I want. If I had folks from here it'd be awesome- right now the only two people I play with on a consistent basis is a 16 year old kid from Ireland and some dude from somewhere in the US.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'll see if I can hack it onto my work laptop this weekend, maybe that will be better.