Washington 34 Cal 13

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, May 12, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This score won't match up with what's officially there but it's the score Fosh and I played to after a full game.

With Fosh about to punt and down 20-10 with 3:00 remaining in the third quarter the game quit out. So we played a quarter and 3 minutes as per the new rules to finish off the game, and UW had a 14-3 lead.

Cal had the ball first and were looking unstoppable until reaching the red zone. They kicked a field goal and we followed suit.

Without having the info there in front of me I can't remember how it played out exactly but in general terms we started making it tough on their passing game with a good pass rush and mixing up coverages ranging from pure man looks to pure zone, to zone with a little twist to it. We gave up a few big gainers but seemed to be able to stiffen up around midfield.

At one point Fosh tried a 65-67 yard field goal which he insists his guy can make, but the wind was against him so it fell short. That one gave us great momentum and we scored on the following possession.

Uh, I hate to be so vague, but you know how it goes.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lol. He insisted? What's his guy leg power?