washington coach status....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AJ Hart MN, Oct 28, 2009.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

washington coach status....

i really sorry to say this but i might have to step down.

when i first saw this site i was so excited about being in a sim dynasty, i just signed up without taking into consideration the time restraints. im in two other online dynastys, both of which are in their 3rd seasons, two boys that play on the xbox and are starting basketball season shortly and working 40-50 hrs a week.

i thought i could fit this all in but i really dont want to hold you guys up, im already starting to fall behind in all my dynastys. everyone here seems to be such great guys, i cant bear being that guy that everyone is always waiting on. there seems to be plenty of people wanting to get in dynastys here, so maybe one of them would be a better coach right now.

if u should have any issues filling my spot, i'll stick it out and play my game or games. im sorry for the new coach for taking a loss to duke, that is my bad. i really dont like doing this coming off a defeat.

i would like to stay on as a member of tradition.com, i love the site and the idea of the site. hopefully you guys dont boot me because of this.

the people that i have come to talk with are such class here, as i bet everyone is at climb the ladder. i will look forward to getting into a new dynasty when things around here calm down a bit.

take care, AJ

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

A bid you good farewell AJ. Don't feel to worried about this, it happens. You showed you are a better TF member today by putting the concerns of other before yourself. Don't rule TF OD's out yet....There are a few that work on 72- or so schedules

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Sorry to see you go, you were a good member. Life obviously comes first, hopefully you'll come back to a Tradition OD in the future.