Washington @ LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Oct 12, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Washington @ LSU

Im available pretty much whenever you need me. You just tell me what time you can play

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

game was laggy talking about a restart with LSU. he was up 21-0 and all i have to say is ThePaw is a class act and I fully support this dynasty. He feels he was only up because of lag and offered a blank restart. Obviously I would not take this agreement and we decided that the score would of been 7-0 for sure with him having the ball if it wasnt for the lag so it looks like that is where we will restart

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Sounds good. Too bad you couldn't finish

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

bk i edited my last post... just letting you know

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Awesome. Glad we got some guys who cam agree. That's what makes a great OD

6. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

All I have to say is good game man. He gave me seven points then punted the ball because of the previous game. I got up 28-10 in the first half, and then we were pretty even the second half. We both traded blows back and forth. If he didn't practically give me 14 points it would be 24-17 instead of 38-17. Game was closer than it looks, even with my superior talent in players. Good game.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

well play Paw thats all I have to say and it was a little bit closer than the score showed, just wish I could of punched the ball in one more time to make it 14 instead of that ugly 21 lol