Washington Redskins - Braves on the Warpath

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by CTfromDC, Aug 26, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]
    Landover, MD | Associated Press | The Washington Redskins announced today that the organization has been sold to CTfromDC. Apparently, Dan Snyder, who has made millions from ownership of the team, decided that he know longer wanted to own the franchise. In comes CT. A life long fan, who has waited patiently to see his squad return to glory. We got a glimpse of what greatness could be on the horizon for the Skins with the ushering in of a new era of QB, Robert Griffin III. Along with fellow rookie standout Alfred Morris pounding the rock at HB, young talent at Tight end, and improving Offensive line, solid mix of veterans and young bucks at the wide out position. The defense boasts some talent as well. Brian Orakpo and Ryan Kerrigan look to meet at the QB, providing one of the best one two punches at OLB. Barry Cofield, Adam Carriker, and Bruce Bowen are manning the defensive line, and are backed up by the ageless one, London Fletcher. De'Angelo Hall leads a young group of Defensive Backs, who look to show the league that they are improved, despite the skepticism from the outsiders.

The Redskins finished the regular season on a 7 game win streak, that led to an NFC East Championship. The season took a sour note with the handling of RG3 and his injury, but he is healed and ready to go, thanks to Dr. Andrews and the stem cells from Europe.

"We only have one goal, and that's to bring the Lombardi back to DC, anything less than that is a failure. We are in what historically has been the toughest division in the NFL, looking forward to the rivalries." said CT at the press conference.

Hail to the Redskins!

• Like Like x 2
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Washington Redskins Trade Block

Offense - Kirk Cousins, Roy Helu
    Defense - Adam Carriker

Looking for draft picks, help at MLB, help at Safety

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Updated 9/6/13