1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Washington State trying to fill schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

There are reports out of Pullman that the upstart Cougars are looking for a Big Ten or SEC school for a home and home series to begin next year.

The only stipulation. . .I want the first game on the road and the second year in Pullman.

This scheduling is a fine line for me being still in the heart of our rebuilding process, so a couple of programs out there I just will kindly have to say no to. :)

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

PS> The way the Dynasty is set up for me I only have 2 user games every year. And JCA AND BDub will actually only have one user game this year! We need help out here in the Pac-12! Heads up Archie Griffin

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Looks like you guys are gonna travel. We'll see what the landscape looks like in the pre-season. That's when I'll have a better idea who's going where.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Wherever you end up sending me, lets make it a home and home. With only 2 user games each year, I'm going to need another game a season from now anyways :)

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

7. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

John Crow is not scared. I will play anyone anytime. Let's get it on!!!! I am ready to rumble.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Wisconsin is up for it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sounds good! Wisconsin and Michigan would both be good series