Watch for a commercial featuring my barber shop during the Super Bowl

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Watch for a commercial featuring my barber shop during the Super Bowl

One of the oldest and most respected barber shops in the area is the one that I go to for my cuts. I don't go there for the cuts because my hair isn't the type that can be made to look good (lol) but because it's a good bunch of guys, a tremendous "atmosphere" type of place. And apparently Miller High Life agrees.

They just shot a commercial there a few days ago and have exclusive alcohol advertising rights during the Super Bowl.

Link 1

Link 2

Dan Engelbrecht (the older guy/owner of the business) is a pimp, one of the coolest old dudes I know of.... (y)

2. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Pretty cool man. What's even better is that I just moved up to Escondido from Rancho Bernardo. Talk about a small world. Escondido really ain't that big. I'll be getting a cut there to try it out soon. Thanks man

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Escondido is actually surprisingly large, I'm just guessing that it's got one of the larger areas of any city in the county besides San diego itself. Then when you add in unincorporated portions with Escondido addresses (out toward Ramona/Valley Center) it's pretty freaking yooge. SMALL WORLD dude! :)

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well... All i saw was an intro commercial during the super bowl. A tad disappointed. Maybe they'll be showing others in the future, or maybe not...

http://www.millerhighlife.com/ageverify.aspx

Can see the various stuff on there. Good job by Dan! In the behind the scenes part it shows a makeup gal doing him and he makes a joke about with him (due tot he lines on his forehead) it's like doing two faces... hahahah typical "dan-ism" as the dude says...

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

the outtakes are pretty good..

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Where's the video of Helli getting a sweet flat top?