Watch Your Yards!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Nov 29, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Watch Your Yards!

Well,

I stood in line at 5AM Friday for my daughter to get a 8 Santa and deer balloon that rotates. Spent 50.00 when it is usually 125.00. I picked one up

Put it up last night at 7pm in front yard with a few lights on the garage. Turned it off at midnight. Woke up at 7am to find it GONE!!

YEP. Lived here 4 years and never had anything stolen in my front or back yard. I left my truck door open one night and nothing happend. Guess someone needed it more than me. No job yet and now someone is trying to mess my daughters christmas up. WATCH YOUR YARDS...

I have been seeing there is more and more theft this year then ever. Houston Chronicle said the average Wal-Mart busted 10 people on Friday and Saturday for shoplifting.

Even if we catch our criminals, what will happend? Bail and Community service. Think next time I will let my Shepard out the door if I see anyone out there.

Positive end to this was the store we purchased it from gaave me a 10.00 gift card and I got my daughter a 29.99 Train for around the tree. SAFE INSIDE FOR NOW.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Wow man sorry to hear that. What's the world coming to when people go as far to steal christmas decorations?

3. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

People are savages not even christmas yards are safe anymore jesus hope you find the asshole who stole it

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Doesn't really surprise me.

Just another reason for me to secure all my christmas ornaments. Do you think they would still make off with it if it's tied to a flashbang?

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Do you think they would notice that it was tied to a flashbang?

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    They sure as hell would figure it out when they pull the pin that is attached to whatever they are trying to take.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Set up something else and booby trap that shit!

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    and record it!

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

actually would be funny to attache lojack to that shit!!

10. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

LMAO @ Flashbang remark

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Scums will steal anything that isnt nailed down. I have been a victim of thiefs on more then one occation. Nothing worse...then taking things that arent yours...

My cars have been brocken into, my garage. It sickens me to think about it. Just once I would love to catch them rummaging through my stuff....

Clobberin time..!

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Linksys makes small wireless cameras for about $100.

I have them all over.:) You can forward the recorded footage to offsite storage.

Shaun

13. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I put out some cheap decorations that I have had for years..(Those damn deer that light up in the yard). My friends down the road just purchased a new balloon and I told them some idea's on here..LOL

He is putting bells and junk all over it. He raises Pitbulls in the back so if someone is dumb enough to hit him, they may become a late night snack