Wayers Power Rankings(wk5) and Picks

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by wayers50, Dec 5, 2011.

1. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Oct 17, 2011
    1. Cincinnati Bengals (5-0)- Playing great football so far this season and leading the NFL in points per game (37.8) and passing yards per game (373.6). Who can beat them?
    2. Carolina Panthers (5-0)- The Panthers are 5th in passing yards behind the arm of Cam Newton, who is playing some solid football right now. It also helps they have a top run defense.
    3. New York Jets (3-1)- Coming off a bye week, have the Dolphins up next. Can this team continue winning with Tebow playing poorly, 1 TD to 7 INTS?
    4. St. Louis Rams (4-1)- Starting off the year with a loss, the Rams have really came on strong, previously beating the SeaHawks in Seattle.
    5. New York Giants (4-1)- The G-men are playing good football all around, had a tough loss in Cincinnati. They have a bye next week, then they host the Ravens.
    6. Cleveland Browns (3-1) Had a bye this week, but the Browns are a very dangerous team, especially on the offensive side of the football. The loss of Ingram hurts, but I expect Romo to carry this team far.
    7. Indianapolis Colts (4-1) Coming off a tough loss against the Bears, they welcome their division rival Jaguars.
    8. Seattle Seahawks (3-1)-Suffered a tough loss at home to the Rams, I expect this team to bounce back next week against the Packers.
    9. Arizona Cardinals (3-2)- Started the season off hot winning 3 in a row but recently hasn't been too well losing 2 in a row.
    10. Oakland Raiders (3-2)- Lost a game they shouldn't have to the Steelers, they have a bye next week before the undefeated Bengals come into town.
    11. Atlanta Falcons (2-2)- I think the signing of William Moore will help Atlanta's defense a lot, especially against the Panthers next week.
    12. Miami Dolphins (3-2)- With a tough loss in NY, they better get ready for the Rams. Side note: the Dolphins rank 31st in total yards.
    13. Dallas Cowboys (3-2)- Suffered a bad loss to the Vikings at home. Ryan Mallet is playing very good football, how far can he carry the team?
    14. Washington Redskins (2-2)- Won a big game over division rival Eagles, stay in the hunt in the NFC East.
    15. New Orleans Saints (2-2)- Lose 2 in a row, perfect time for the bye week for the Saint to fix some problems.
    16. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2)- Will Anquan Boldin pay off? Some say they gave up too much for him.
    17. Baltimore Ravens (2-3)- Rough start to the year. Can they right the ship?
    18. San Francisco 49ers (3-2)- Winning two in a row helps the 49ers stay in the NFC West hunt.
    19. Denver Broncos (2-3)- They are one game back in the AFC West heading into their bye week.
    20. Minnesota Vikings (2-3)- Rough start for the Vikings even though they picked up a huge victory over the Cowboys.
    21. Detroit Lions (2-3- Calvin Johnson is awesome but...will the real Lions please stand up?
    22. Tennessee Titans (2-3)- Chris Johnson had a huge game but a loss the Packers hurt.
    23. Chicago Bears (2-3)- They dominated the Colts, is that a sign of things to come for the Bears?
    24. Green Bay Packers (2-3)- After starting 0-3 the Pack have won 2 in row to stay in NFC North race.
    25. San Diego Chargers (2-3)- The Chargers need to find some offense or they are going to fall behind.
    26. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3)- Hmmm.....
    27. Kansas City Chiefs (1-3)- Not much going right for the Chiefs this year.
    28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)- They have lost 3 in a row with the Cowboys up next...can you say panic button?
    29. Buffalo Bills (1-3)- The Bills have had a rough schedule to start the year, with a bye this week I think they come back strong against the Titans.
    30. Philadelphia Eagles (0-5)- After starting 0-5, I think their season is done.
    31. New England Patriots (0-5)- With a new coach in NE, can they turn there season around?
    32. Houston Texans (0-4)- Stick a fork in them...done.
    Week 6 Picks
    NYJ vs NE / CIN vs BAL / JAC vs IND / NO vs SF / STL vs MIA​
    TB vs DAL / WAS vs CLE / ATL vs CAR / KC vs PIT / SD vs HOU​
    TEN vs BUF / DET vs MIN / SEA vs GB / CHI vs ARI​

• Like Like x 7
  2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Aug 20, 2011
    I think you are onto something here. Nice job!
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great job wayers! Glad to have you back!
  4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    Nice work! does anyone else lose to the cpu regularly. I lose 2-3 games a year dont know why cant seem to get a W, its like they know what im doing every play. I m decent against users but the cpu games scare me!
  5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Jul 21, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    I don't lose, but every game is VERY hard.

I actually love that about this league though, no easy games!
  6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Great stuff Wayers
  7. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Oct 17, 2011
    thanks. i'm working on week 6 now. it'll probably be up tomorrow