1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Wayj-Cowboys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 22, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok so wayj got the red light of death tonight and can not afford a new machine now and it is out of warrantee and would be a cost and weeks to fix. That being said he is stepping down I told him he would be right back to the top when ready. I am not wanting and not going to open them they were just open and no one claimed them. So I am going to give them to scared his name is Norman Norris. I did not offer yet. Wdunn has a child on the way and can not handle 2 leagues now, and korrosive is next but I am still not sold on him yet. He is in a few other leagues and I think was here to recruit to be honest so I will wait till we have to use him or it is actually his turn. That is all...

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ignore the non opening of the Cowboys part I forgot I never opened them before just gave them back to wayj I will open them.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Scared is a old old old long long long time OMFL pc'er. I doubt he will last, but he should be offered a shot.