Wayne Brady Application

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wayne, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Wayne

Wayne Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Wayne Brady
    EMAIL: carolinachaos82@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement): carolinachaos82
    TIME ZONE: EST
    PSN ID: Carolinachaos82

What is your previous league experience (if any)? OMFL, UFL

How did you hear about us? Other Omflers

Why do you want to join the PMFL? More madden :)

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? Iv always considered myself a good active sim owner with no BS attached

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Close to Real games as possible

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? I always play fair and the outcome of a game isnt important

Are you willing to play with any team that is available? I am

PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 premier membership paid to TF. Do you possess a TF Premier or Lifetime membership? Im already premier

In addition to the TF membership fee, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money” league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you?
    Not at all.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for your interest Wayne. Glad to see you've already got some experience with OMFL and UFL. Our league is currently at capacity. However, we never know when a team will become available. For now, we'll add you to the waiting list. Please be patient and we'll contact you if something comes about. I added you to my YIM contact list as that's the best way to communicate with me. Feel free to contact me if you want to get a game in sometime and we can set up a scrimmage. Thanks, again.

~Doug

@Wayne

3. Wayne

Wayne Walk On

no problem and thanks