Wazzu

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by abolishthefed, Nov 14, 2010.

1. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I saw your Cougars won a Pac-10 game this weekend. Here's your chance to do some bragging.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Its a once in a lifetime chance Wazzu, you better take it ;). Jk man, glad to see they got a win tho.

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Pullin for them in the Apple Cup - no doubt!

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Yes, the Cougs beat up on the Beavers. I wasn't expecting their first PAC-10 victory would come against OSU. One of my buddies and I have been expecting a victory for about the past month or so. Ever since the Cougs played UCLA tough our expectations have steadily gone up. They played Oregon pretty tough, and then the Arizona game was pretty competive. I honestly thought they were going to get the W against ASU, but instead they laid a goose egg. I was also confident the week before when they hosted CAL who can't play away from home, and they almost pulled it off. I am very confident that they will beat the Huskies who are probably the biggest frauds of this season. In my opinion the Huskies have gotten progressively worse each week, and they are lucky to have two conference wins. As I stated on my facebook page, It is good to be a Coug, and Cougar Football is officially back!