We advanced to week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stylez777, Oct 17, 2009.

1. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

We advanced to week 5

Guys I advanced the dynasty tonight. So play your games recruit schedule your user games etc etc.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Cool...Good to see your XBox is fixed or at least were able to advance us somehow.

3. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

ya well my 360 is sorta fixed. Got my new DVD drive but found out the problem wasn't the drive but the stupid sata cable in the 360 was fried. $3 part caused it to not work LOL!! using a spare sata cable i got now until the new one i ordered comes in.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I have no idea what you're talking about. Did you try turning it off and then back on??

lol

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Stylez when did you want to play our game? I know I play against you but I forget which team you are.

6. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Bravejaf,

Let me know what's best for you or send me a friend request on XBL and we'll get it worked out and scheduled to play.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

We advance to week 6 yet?

8. dakota7

Va Tech is ready. We're over the 72 hours I think.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Definitely over the 72 hours....

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have not played my game against the interm commish but I think we are playing tonight. He has not accepted my friend request on XBL so not 100% sure what time we are playing tonight.

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

So no advance? No response from the commish? Anyone?

12. dakota7

I noticed today that the commish hasn't been in the dynasty since sunday. Cole and Geaux haven't been on in a week.....but I think Geaux's xbox is broken. bravejaf, when are you playing the commish?

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We played our game a few minutes ago. Cole and Geaux still have games to play so not sure if interim-commish is advancing the league. Going to bed now so I'll check on the league in the morning.

14. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I was waiting to hear back from the 2 guys who have not been online. I still go no response so I am logging into the game name and I will advance the dynasty to week 6.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah league is advanced. Looking forward to my game against GT. Always interesting to play an option team because computer is usually pass heavy with all other teams.