We advanced to week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stylez777, Nov 1, 2009.

1. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

We advanced to week 7

Week has advanced and we had 1 player who dropped out due to being in too many OD's. Cole, I don't know if you have anyone on the waiting list who is looking to get in. If there is let me know.

Next advance of the league will happen on Wednesday. Any problems getting user games in or anything let me know here or via PM.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'll have my game done by tuesday. USF Bulls looking to extend there winstreak.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I got a message from a guy today. I've been getting my ass kicked at work as we ramp up for the holiday season. I'll check it out when I log in later tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll let you know who to add.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Stylez, I sent you a PM and haven't heard from you, can you please put DeepseaInc on Auto so I can play our game. I have to get it in today and I haven't heard a word from him.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

deapsea hasn't been on in 10 days

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I sent stylez a message late last night on Live to boot him. So next time he gets into the dynasty Im sure he will take care of it.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Somehow I don't have a lot of confidence that is going to happen today...

8. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I'm sorry guys, my Girlfriend has been in the hospital since Sunday night. She has been real sick so I've been there like everyday and night. I haven't had a chance to even log onto my 360 or even get on here to check my PM's. I'll set Deap to autopilot hopefully you can get your game in JC. If not if the league agree's we can extend the advance till the weekend. Up to how everyone wants to handle it.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will be gone till Sunday. I probably can't play tonight unless we advance before 8 PM. I should be able to play Sunday evening/late afternoon depending on what real football is on TV.

10. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I am cool with whatever. I will try to get my game in tonight.

11. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

If everyone is ok we will hold off the advance of this week till Sunday so JC can get his game in. Then we'll try to speed things up a bit if we can to get it back on track.

12. Juggernautblitz

Yeah, didn't get a chance to play mine either but will tonight or Saturday.

13. dakota7

How we doing stylez?? When are we advancing?

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I saw JC get online earlier, I dont know if he played his game or not but either way advance this thing the next time you get online Stylez. Thx man.

15. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, I got back from Wisconsin today, but I came down with H1N1 friday so I went back to my parents and don't have my xbox with me. I spent most of last night in the hospital. When you see me get online its not me a lot of the time, it's my roommates playing COD4 or something. I hate to do this but I don't want to hold you guys up any longer. I should be good to play on tuesday, but go ahead and sim me and I will pray for a win.

Sorry Guys, I hope none of you get H1N1, it really blows.

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

My girlfriend thinks I have the swine and she keeps telling me to go to the doctor.

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Maybe you should, you can have varying degrees of it so you may have it even if you think you don't. My dad's partner just had a 35 year old die of the swine flu. It can't hurt to get checked out.

18. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Screw This

First off, I will admit I'm not the most active member of this league like I should be. I'm one of the originals of this particular version (NCAA 10). But I can't wait over a week for an advance. The guy's last activity on Tradition was 11-6-09. He hasn't logged into the OD since 11-4-09. He's on XBL now playing Dragon Age: Origins. This my friends tells me he doesn't care about this league therefore I have no desire to continue. I'm hanging up my USF boots and wish you all the best. If you guys can find someone who will stick to the advance pm me and I'll be back if I'm not in too many OD's. But I'm not waiting on this peckerhead to finish slaying dragons so I can continue my quest for the Big East Championship.

19. dakota7

I messaged him this morning while he was slaying dragons, he never responded. Cole......when are you coming back???????

20. Juggernautblitz

"Peckerhead", "slaying Dragons", this is awesome! Yeah, things do seem pretty erratic since Cole hung it up.

21. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Settle down ladies. ;) As I remember I offer everybody an opportunity to help out and Stylez and Papa were the only ones willing.

That having been said the O.D. has just been advanced and I will be taking back over. Expect your invites within the hour.

22. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Firstly that wasn't me playing this morning that was my wife's brother.

Secondly, I asked 3 times if people wanted to wait for JC to play his game or advance nobody had a word in edge wise about it. Now because I don;t log into the league since X date I don't care?? I was the first person to have my game played and recruiting done I was being courteous to another member of the league so his game didn't have to get simmed. My life doesn't revolve around this OD or a video game. I stepped up to help out cause NOBODY stepped up to help out when cole asked for help and I'm the peckerhead? In all seriousness fuck off to you Mr. PAPA if you wanted things to run smoother you should have stepped up an ran the league since you have nothing better to do then be on NCAA all day long.

Cole has the league back so enjoy the rest of your season.

23. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER