We are advancing tonite....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, May 2, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We are advancing tonite....

Whatever games are not played make sure you have them played before i get home tonite....if we stay at these 3 day advance pace this will be out last season.

Everyone knows the pace we move at and we are not slowing up now. I am not sure what games are left but it doesnt matter at this point.

We have moved 2 weeks in 8 days.....zzzzzz

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah the front loaded user games was a bad idea as it turns out.

I dunno, as you well know JMS I'm as impatient as anybody and frustrated with this but this is a huge game, legit championship contender involved. Ultimately the pace of play will be set by the league members. If the league members want to leave a collective slug trail as we go, there's really not much we can do here....

Question for everybody - are you losing interest?

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The good news: All CPU games in week 5!

let's get back on the horse. later guise

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nope not losing interest at all, just busy....it happens.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i don't think that's the case at all... just a tough 2-3 days for a few guys. It happens...

i don't see any issues with being patient at times over the next couple of seasons... because we know were gonna get 2 more in. I know some of you were on bye's this week and that makes it seem worse.

6. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I think it was the back to back to back user vs user games. If you schedule them all for the same week, it's going to be a slow week.

I love the game, love the league, but during the work week I don't have as much free time as everyone else. I work very long days in the middle of the week and don't take this the wrong way, but I plan my NCAA league games around the rest of my life, not the other way around.

I think it should be expected that occasionally we have a few slow weeks here or there. Patience will have to play or it's going to start a whole new mess of issues.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah it looks like JMS and I are the two impatient ones. The guys without kids. Looks like we're the problem here. We'll have to slow our roll and just wait for the games and play them when they get to us.

Sorry fellas.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    pop some babies out lol

9. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

yeah, I'll show you how it works! lol!

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL. I think the problem is I'm coming to the forums too much due to this being my homepage. I'll look for an advance notice from JMS on XBox live and come back here when there's a reason to. That'll help me be more patient.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Manny Pacquiao knocks Ricky Hatton vs in the 2nd round.....lmao. What a joke. Justin.tv ftw.....good thing i didnt pay for this.

I never thought this guy hatton had a chance...........

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I guess we are waiting........If you guys can play sometime in the morning so I can advance and hopefully we can bang out week 5 in one day.