We are apparently losing a coach tonight...

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Assassin has decided, because he didnt get the National Spotlight content, that he doesn't want to be apart of a league where the commish plays favorites. (His words) C young sent me a message last night around 8:50 saying he wanted it and this morning assassin said he wanted it as well.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

That is hard to believe.... Assassin seemed like a decent player. As Infinite mentioned early, many of us slacked with content when we all knew we should have been providing it. To wait and get called out because you aren't providing anything and then quitting because you got beat to the punch on a topic you didn't think of of is bush league. Oh well, let's see who's next to join Overdrive.

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Hey I might take the east!!! that's karma. lol

4. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

man, thats too bad he was solid and played good ball

5. C Young

C Young Walk On

Did Assassin leave yet? Honestly he can take Nat'l spotlight if he wants to...I can do a Top Performer of the Week segment to counteract Big King's worst performer of the week - or maybe an Overrated/Underrated segment based on a players stats/ratings...and include a poll for coaches to vote on? clayandlbf let me know.

6. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Cocky Marine

Not so fast my friend!!!!! Chucktown is rolling into Athens, GA and has every intention of making the Georgia Dome my new hang out. Hope you're ready for some competition.

7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

You don't scare me. ; ). Glad your back buddy. We would love for you to continue your espn's top replays of the week.

8. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Oh that wasn't me I did the horrible non important top 25 pointless thread. I think I made up for it with my windows movie maker game recaps/previews though! Who was doing that? I'm assuming they aren't apart of the league anymore.

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Darn I thought you did that.... Well do it anyhow. lol

10. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

If I had a way to record my games I would do video user scouting reports and really piss a lot of people off probably.