We are done adding leagues for a bit...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Mar 21, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

We are done adding leagues for a bit...

Were rolling with 6 for the near future.. i can't say for OFFL side, but from Tradition side where going to focus on the health of the 6 we have at the moment.

Spots will get tight as new members join and want to play, so i suggest everyone keep up their activity and stay in good standing in your leagues so that commish's are not put in the spot to have to make a change.

You know how busy it's going to get in the next few months.. :eek: So lock down your spot by staying dedicated through the back end of 2009.

We are working on adding some new site functionality and technology to continue improving your experience at TF... so stay tuned for that news soon.

As always if you need anything please PM me.. i will do my best to get back to you ASAP.

Ryno

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    great job as always ryno...

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks Ryno! OFFL is in the process of launching a system where each user has one team to control, and there are realistic coaching moves and such. The idea was for it to debut in NCAA 10, but AG & crew (we held a vote) thought it best to start it up now to iron out the rules and kinks. I don't think we will be adding any new OFFL dynasties at this point.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

First, let me say a very public thank you to Ryno for reordering our forums. We're diggin' it.

As for new leagues, we aren't creating new leagues, but the reorganization we went through has created some openings. Where before, some guys played in several leagues at once, we are now a one-coach, one-team set of leagues, so many of our guys have dropped one or more leagues, leaving us with openings in one of our more fun setups - the OFFL Mid-Major. It's a Mountain West, WAC, and Conference-USA setup. It has it's own forum space, and several guys to write content, but with almost all of our members now in the East and West, we have no commish, nor do we have any players.

Guys in this league will be first-chosen for spots in the East and West when those spots come open. We plan to make a big deal about coaching changes, have a kind of mock application process and such, and this league is the pipeline into our system. It's also fun to play. I already miss my BYU Cougars, who I had to give up.

So, while we're not adding leagues, we are open to new guys. Our increased focus on involvement will make it tough for anyone playing in several leagues to also play in the OFFL, but the opportunities are there. Just thought I'd throw that out.

Thanks again Ryno,

AG