We are grown ups aren't we?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 4, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

We are grown ups aren't we?

I keep hearing way too many discussions on PS3 from people each week cussing each other out after a blowout loss. Guys, have some respect for yourselves and each other. Take your losses like a man and don't cuss each other out. This is a big deal to me. Treat each other with respect because you can and will get booted for what goes on outside of these forums.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Its funny that people get so upset playing a VIDEO GAME...lol. I hate loosing too but to cuss others because your loosing is retarded

3. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Can I cuss inside the forums?

What if I webcast my cussing on Justin.tv?
    :HoosierHoo:

4. natedawg212000

webcast it.. i'll make a highlight vid for my 'This Week In The OMFL'

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Sometimes I'll cuss out my TV and threaten to break my game, because Madden can be very frustrating (espeically playing the CPU.) My favorite all-time blowup was years ago before PS3. Anyways my friend was over at my house playing the Cpu in madden and my other friend and I were sitting on the couch him play. At some point in the game he paused it and then turned to me and ask me "Is this your controller or mine." (During this time his Ps2 was also at my house, so he had a controller at my house.) I told him "it is his". Then my friend and I watch my other friend unplug the PS2 controller from the system, grab the cord a foot or so from the controller and proceeded to smash it on the brick hearth where my wood stove in the basement sits. He did this all with out saying a word or making a noise. My other friend and I just looked at each other in disbelief then bursted out into laughter.

6. natedawg212000

thats great. i've had my share of meltdowns for madden on pc

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm having my share of meltdowns playing players in OMFL. However, it's not the player across the line's fault. It's mine for sucking so bad. I would rather play the CPU to be honest, cause I can beat the CPU. I have yet to really beat anyone online yet.

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

I went through a handful of controllers back in the ps2 days, lol

9. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

if i cant stop you, i deserve it.... I got SMASHED this week by the Raiders but i took it like a man.... It happens, i win most of the time, but sometime no matter what you do you will lose, when i played the raiders this week my first 3 passes were picked off, and i am still trying to figure out how in the hell it happened... lol, oh well on to the next week..

10. zf10

zf10 Walk On

i would just like to say to the panthers..... that is the BEST madden story ive ever heard... any1 else have any gems out there?

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I dont get mad anymore, watching every dolphin game for the past 7-8 years brings enough heart break. Also if you play enough online games you get used to losing and learn how to win and how to lose. You just let out a sigh of sorrow when something doesn't go your way or you get unlucky and you go back and make something happen, be careful not to force it though. Doing that enough and consistently will reduce stress and lead to winning in more situations.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow. After reading that statement Mustang I feel like I'm screwed. lol

13. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

So I'm not the only one that has found that wearing my Dolphins hat/jersey usually ends up being a disappointing few hours?

My wife has taken pity on me and bought me a Giants hat to wear for after I'm done my afternoon cry.

14. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

LOL its ok once we beat the Pats on sunday its smooth sailing to the playoffs!

15. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

PLAYOFFS, u kiddin me, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, hahahaha

16. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

they are who i think they are hahahaha