We Are launched ! * read please *

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Ok so our OD file is finally launched !

Couple of important things here :

1. Those who are on my friends list should have an invite , those who are not can find the dynasty by searching for it under : TSO Ten Yard Fight - password = sim

2. When you join create your coach, you must do this step as I advised in an earlier post.

3.* this part is a bit of a change, we will have coaching carousel on but WE WILL NOT CHANGE JOBS , EVER . The reason for this is a glitch that will keep your coach prestige at D the entire dynasty if I do not do it this way. If for some reason your coach gets fired I will have you quit, then re-add you back to same school.

4. Finally this is critical to the file , when it asks you if you want to save the OD , DO NOT EVER SAY YES , this was an issue in prior NCAA's so I am very leery of it .

The sooner everyone gets in and does pre-season the better. I will give us 24hr max to do this, so by 12noon Tuesday we will have started.

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i just searched and im not finding it at all... add my GT: LB Fitted and send me an invite please

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

added you LB , it may not be to the server yet ? :confused:

If you guys search for it exactly as I have it typed I cant think of why it would not be found. If this becomes an issue just send me a friend request then I guess guys.

4. GDip

GDip Walk On

Nice!

I have one proposal. In the interest of moving things along in the dynasty I'm wondering if we can try and get all 12 members to commit 1 day every 2 weeks or so where we could knock out 2 or 3 weeks in 1 or 2 days. For example: Saturday and Sunday would proabably be easiest where we could try and advance as many weeks as possilbe during those days. Obviously this isn't realistic every weekend, but maybe every once in a while. It would help keep the pace up as advancing 2x a week will only put us in year 2 of the dynasty in a little under 2 months. 2 months to finish 1 season!!!

Anyone up for trying to put together "Ten yard fight" marathons? It sounds a bit like a reach to expect all 12 members to be around at the same time, but every few weeks I think is a possibility. Thoughts?

As the dynasty is now up; PLAY ON!!!

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

While I appreciate your input , I will chose when the advance schedule changes, and what you purpose here is not practical.

I don't want to come off as a dick, but this is not a democracy.

6. GDip

GDip Walk On

alright, i'll play my games and keep my thoughts to myself.

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Hey its not personal man, I just need to stick to the script to make sure we run a succesful OD. Even if I wanted to do your idea mangement would have my ass for trying it.

8. GDip

GDip Walk On

not personal. I just didn't realize this isn't a democracy and that there's a managment that needs to approve things. I thought group input and ideas were part of the dynasty. I was just throwing mine out there.

now that I know I'll proceed within the context of the group

9. sreese

sreese Walk On

GDip please dont stop throwing your ideas out there. All ideas are good. We just have some guidelines that dan cant mess with.

Although on a separate note. Im pretty sure that if we are all ready to go to the next week dan would advance us. The whole 72 hours is the amount of time people have to get there stuff done. But if the entire league is ready after 24 hours im sure dan will advance us.( Please chime in on this if im wrong Dan) In many of my past leagues we had a 72 hour rule but advanced about every 24 to 48 hours. It really all depends on how dedicated each person is to getting there games and recruiting done asap after advance. If everyone is on board this thing will fly. Good luck to everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Danthraxxx it doesnt work, nets no results in the search

11. sreese

sreese Walk On

ct did you send dan a friend request? If so he should get the invite to you as soon as he gets back home.

Or try danthraxx OD2 see if that works for you. With password sim. Let us know if that works

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  12. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

So what did we figure out about the OOC games?

13. sreese

sreese Walk On

Good job so far guys, looks like we are only missing like 1 or 2 guys to join dynasty and green up.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

can you refresh my memory on that one ?

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

this may be the case

16. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

17. sreese

sreese Walk On

he is in now so it might have worked.

18. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

19. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

On a train home! Should be in within the next two hours!

20. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

I don't think we ever figured out what we were doing for the OOC games, are they against humans? Will everyone have the same SOS

21. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

ideally 2 OOC user games . The SOS will be as balanced as I can, I tried to give Big East conf more games against ranked CPU teams as the confrence is so weak

22. sreese

sreese Walk On

So were do we stand? We still waiting on selahsdaddy?

23. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

selahsdaddy where you at man ? we need you to advance

24. selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy Walk On

I am getting on shortly. Earlier it said by tomorrow at noon.

25. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

right but I would love to get the schedule done tonight so tomorrow is just double checking everything