Announcement We are now full for NCAA '13!!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, May 30, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Everyone welcome our 12th man, iBleedOrange247. Introduce yourself and good luck!!

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

First I'd like to start off thanking Masler for accepting me into The E!

I am 22 years old from Arkansas. I currently manage a warehouse at a local air filtration factory in town, and I am a volunteer firefighter during my off time. I love the sport of football, grew up playing, watching, and video gaming the sport all my life. I also played baseball, soccer, and am a 2 time state tennis champion. I am married with no kids, and have no need for one right now, just want to enjoy life as a new married man before we have a kid. I am a huge Tennessee Volunteers fan, and an Arkansas State fan. I have season tickets and make sure I sit on the 45 yard line behind the opponents D-line and give em hell all game long (it's what I wait for every year.)

Video gaming, I have been playing video games since I was 4. Been playing NCAA since around 2002 when I got an xbox. 2k3 was my first college football game that I can remember, before that always played pro football games. Although I am new to TSO, I have played Online Dynasties with friends, with a few additional randoms, for close to 3 - 4 years. I heard about TSO through OS and will never go back to running a leauge, unless someday down the road I become a TSO commisioner. Most of my leagues only last 3 seasons if that because of people quitting after losing records, or when Madden came out they would just quit playing NCAA.

Well I look forward to the NCAA 13 seasons with everyone and will be ready to create some rivalries within the league.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What the eff is with all these Texas Tech fans? Welcome aboard

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Well I tried to get another Michigan fan in here but he already found a league.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Couldn't find any Arizona fans? :(

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

You may be one of a kind.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

That's gotta be the nicest thing i've heard from this league EVER. Haha.

8. HoundsOfHowl

I'm a volunteers fan, just have Texas tech for LV 2013

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Ah, from my old stomping grounds as well.

10. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

You and wildcat have something in common after all. You both like terrible teams! Haha.

Welcome aboard.

11. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Welcome bud!

12. HoundsOfHowl

May be terrible, but one day soon again Florida will bow down to us again...

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

GoGators I like this guy!

Welcome to the E my man! I'm a firefighter too, btw. Been on the job for about 12 years. I'm also a paramedic. How big is your town? Have you been on long?

14. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Have faith in Derrick Dooley? Or are you waiting for him to be done with him?

15. HoundsOfHowl

1. I think they have a chance this year, IF injuries doesn't plague us. If they beat Florida, win 3 more, and win a bowl game I think he'll stay. If not idk who to bring in.

2. I've been on since a jr. Firefighter at the age of 16, my dad has been doing it since I was 3, our town is size of 60,000 - 75,000. Id rather volunteer bc I make more with my other job, ge paid pretty good running as a volunteer and I'm on call more often being a volunteer.

16. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Again?

• Like Like x 1