1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

We got our first win and suffered a BIG lost!

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by SimFBallCritic, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

I had a great game last night with hoppedupford against his Giants. It was a tough battle and big plays were the keys to my success. A long pass to Maclin put me in position to score my first TD, than in the 2nd half a pick 6 and fumble recovery for a TD sealed the deal.

Though I was victorious in the game we suffered a HUGH loss. DeSean Jackson suffered a broken collarbone and will be out for 5 weeks. I have often heard the phrase you win some and you lose some, but I wasn't expecting it to be in the same game!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Broken Collarbone = bane of the TMFL. I swear that is the most common injury and it BLOWS. Good luck without your best offensive weapon man!

• Like Like x 1
  3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Should of traded me DeSean when you had the chance :)

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

You lucky he is only gone for 5 weeks usually it's 10+ weeks for that injury. Grats on the your first win but I'm glad I don't have to gameplan for Jackson this week lol.

5. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Haha! Congrats homie. Good to see you enjoying it along with a W!

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Congrats Sim, glad to see the Eagles gettin into the swing of things.

7. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

That fumble was huge i was in scoring position, possibly to take the lead. You played a great game. Looks like I am deffinentally going to take a step back this season.

8. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

hoppedupford Yeah man, they was a KEY play, your were definitely driving. I don't have any real run stoppers on my Defense, front line is pretty good but the LB's suck. I don't expect to do well this year either, I also need an Oline.

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

When you quote someone, it automatically alerts them. When you quote and tag them it just alerts them twice. Just a heads up! (y)