We have a new Commissioner around these parts!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, May 21, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We have a new Commissioner around these parts!

Ok folks after some discussion behind the scenes it seems as of late the league is being run by committee. Looking and going forward towards NCAA 2011 we need a definitive leader. Ryno and Jfosh were great but just didn't have the time to commit to watching after us children. We decided Hellisan would be best suited for the job going forward.

What does this mean? Well while most matters are open for discussion here, Hellisan will have the final say. I don't imagine things will change much but when issues arise he will be the person with the power to make decisions with in the best interest of Tradition 1.

IMO I think this a good move as Helli is very active and is always on the ball on what is happening on all fronts. He has been here since day one and been playing NCAA football forever. I expect things to run smoothly as usual here.

If you have any questions or concerns....please post them.

Please welcome our new fearless leader!

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I appreciate it, I was trying to help because I knew that Fosh was busy but it was weird posting polls while knowing they may or may not be official.

I'm a strong believer in putting just about everything up for vote, and of course that requires that others be active and have their say. I will try to take a measured approach (not my natural instinct) when dealing with sensitive matters in the future.

Obviously, 90% of my job will not change, I was already logging on to talk to ppl about disconnect issues or whatever and I'll have to advance the league but really not much changes.. Thx JMS

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Helli is a born leader and models his management style to closely resemble this guy...

[​IMG]

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yep exactly.

Man now I'm really gonna be in trouble cuz I can't sluff things off on Fosh when Rusty is trying to pressure me into changing things in his favor :p

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

There is a resemblence here that is striking.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I love our league, we refuse to let anybody have any dignity lmao :D

I still laugh at Cole's "polishing your goggles" comment yesterday and poor JMS took that shot by laughing at something I posted at Cole....

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yup if you cant take the digs then you are SOL here.....i would know!

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I pretty much assumed helli was commish though for a while. Though it wasn't set in stone (cuz helli wouldn't try to make rash decisions for the league), he was always around...and handles the league file, etc.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

"We handlin the earth right here...."

(leave it to a rapper to completely overstate his importance in the scheme of things.) I will try to remain in the background and not make any rash decisions! ;)

It will be great to be a commish of a league that doesn't really even need a commish.

11. jfosh

jfosh Super

All hail the Commish!!!