We have advanced week 11.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

We have advanced week 11.

No User v User games get it done. Renegade, Are you saying you won a game and the computer counted it as a loss?

2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Deadline is Saturday. I work Sunday.

3. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

NO...I'm saying while I was playing my game you advanced the league! When I finish playing my games, I immediately post comments on the TF website while they are still fresh in my mind. In this specific game, I was posting Game Summary comments as I played! After the game, I got the message "Commissioner has made changes to the league" you have to restart to get the changes. So after saving my game and getting out the dynasty and then restarting it again...USC lost to Arizona St...a game I desperately wanted to play and win! The league had to be advanced while I was playing. If you look at my Game summary for that game, you will see that it is almost play-by-play...cause that's how I was writing it up...just after it happened...imagine my surprise and shock when I look at my team and saw I lost...the LA newspapers are reporting this as a NCAA travesty...damn it, we may even riot worse than we did for the Rodney King episode!

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol really if u were able to save it prolly wasnt the advance that did it, it happened to me in BFR twice so

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It showed that you played your game that's why I advanced it. I wouldn't have advanced it if I saw you didn't play. The only person that was lacking was Tennessee he did not recruit but I figured he only had to recruit he did not have a game. Why hold up the league just for recruiting.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hey guys deadline is today, all of us have out games done except 2 people.....!!