We have advanced week 7.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

We have advanced week 7.

We are in week 7 and we are now down to 9. Which is fine by me. I'm giving Superman (Florida) one more week and then I'm going to have to lose him.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

wen is the deadline for this week ......cuz i play superman ......and its gna suck playin cpu florida lol

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Thursday is the deadline Sorry. I think his number is on the main page.

4. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

And then there was 9...

I rather have 9 dedicated user players than players who don't pull their share and slow everything down. Get new guys in and lets blow up our league threads and domain forums with discussion.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

the more discussion you have the more fun and longer the dynasty stays afloat we need people that wanna chat it up

6. I always check the forums but never saw a lot going on. And I always got my games in and the recruiting on time.

7. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

Quoted:
    THIS.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

bucsfan we should keep tabs on who is posting after their games and such......summaries and other things are what spawns discussions......i always read the summaries and try to comment on them ......but its kind of hard to just make something up to tlk about .....some of us are here alot and checking....i see that when im here but there is not always something to post on.....right now i check this website like every 20 mins by hitting refresh if im home cuz my college has not started as of yet ...and my job is remodeling this house and yard work lol so im home alot ...right now

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Advancing today? or we extending?

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I say we advance when we have the advance time set. It'd be more of a boost in confidence for the players who are active to keep playing their games on time and be more in tuned with what is going on in the dynasty.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Thats what i was thinking we do that in the other dynasties and it works out well....the deadline is today ...:)

12. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Shadow, try to get your game in by tonight if you can. If you can't atleast do your recruiting if you don't have time. Deadline is midnight tonight.

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm playing it now.

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

done, the review including highlights of the game will be posted in a few minutes