We have advanced week 9.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

We have advanced week 9.

Let's get it done, we only have 2 User v User games this week. Deadline is Wednesday midnight.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Advancement tonight. just bringin it back up some of u still have ur cpu games left...and user games.......^^^^^^^^

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Shadow and I are still trying to coordinate our game. I'm waiting.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

two user looking for leagues in ps3 waiting list thread

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

well this is teusday anyways sry college started and ive confused my days............also imo we need to set 2 days a week to advance and stick to em......99% of the time

that will push the active players to get theis stuff done in a timely manner and help us weedout the inactives.....which we have a couple

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

alot of times in my other leagues if their has been no contact between the people or the commish they simulate user games and cpu games alike it helps move the dynasty along

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

its really easy to knock out user vs cpu games and recruiting no excuse there the latter takes 10 mins of your time....the other 45 mins only user vs user games should hold up anything not user vs cpu / recruiting

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Exactly bama.

9. Hey fellas, I'll get my stuff done tonight. Been a rough week, but I'll be sure to find the time tonight.

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

np AD u always get ur stuff done i have no probs wit u we are just on week 9 and BFR is going into the 13 soon and OR started stalled out and started over and i think we are on past week 9.....just pointing out the OD is moving slower thanthe rest, but idk that may eb the plan

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

so advancement tonight then? or waiting again?

12. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

We are still advancing tonight. I have advised both users of situation, it is up to them to set it up.