We have to do something about the BS!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ruckus, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

This is the second week I got hit up for a game. I answered and looked the guy up to set up a time only to see my first opponent Not showing up and my second one Not answering my messages and playing NCAA. It seems like people are posting the BS when do you want to play to cover their asses but wont show up for the game I hate to name names but real talk I hate wasting my time on guys who are BSin. My first guy was the Giants. He sent me the fake when do you want to play. I hit this man up a bunch of times only to have to play the computer.

My second guy sends the same bs when do you want to play message. I told him as well as the giants guy I work from home so im free to play anytime LET ME KNOW when your free. and what do I get ???? the same BS hes online playing another game. (thats not the problem) the problem is the lack of respect some of these guys have to send a message. Something that takes a few seconds. Azure knows that every time i send a game request i CC him so he knows im trying to play my games. Can we get rid of the kids and bring in REAL MEN PLEASE???????

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! People need to be men here and if you can't make it tell Azure and autopilot or step out of this league. Sometimes shit happens but this is garbage!

3. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

Im just keeping it 100. I know we have women kids and dogs but it only takes a second to reply to a xbox message with a simple yes i can or no i cant . We shouldnt have to pull teeth to play people. Thats all im saying treat people the way you want to be treated! Have enough respect to reply and not just sit around playing other games while your opponent is waiting for an answer

4. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

The jacked up part is that the coach is actually online playing another game. Geesh

5. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

No let me tell you the jacked up part Sshevyridah since you want to run your fucking mouth son. Unlike you I work from home so im on all day. Unlike you motherfucker I cc the commissioner when I try to set up my games. Unlike you once i get one Ive got it set up that i get hit on my computer my lab top, my I phone. So Geesh that shit.

So why dont you tell the class what game im playing since the only game i have in my xbox is madden 13?????

6. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Huh? What are you talking about dude? All I said was the jacked up part was that the coach was online playing another game. I didn't say anything about u. Remember your post when u said the coach was playing another game online while u were waiting. It's not that serious man. Wasn't talking about you or talking "shit" to you man

7. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Im not a internet thug

8. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

Im not im a self made man but Im not going to let some kid lie on me by saying im playing another game. Sorry that you were brought up that everyone is a winner type shit but you dont know me and I wasnt talking to you but you wanted to put your two cents in something that has nothing to do with you. So keep it moving kid and next time you want to say something come with facts dont talk shit and run. Any way if I gave anyone hurt feelings on this post my bad.

keep it 100 or go home. play your games or get out the LG!

9. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

i didnt lie on you dude.

"Thats all im saying treat people the way you want to be treated! Have enough respect to reply and not just sit around playing other games while your opponent is waiting for an answer"

did you not type that?

thats all i was talking about. i didnt mention your name at all. I wasnt talking shit. i simply said its jacked up the guy was online playing another game while you were waiting. very similar to the post you posted. is the confusion because i said "coach" and you thought I weas talking about you bc your name is @coachruckus ?

i was talking about the coach/owner of the team

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Anthrax78 The only images allowed in your signature are premier league logos. Yours is not. So you need to remove this please. Thank you :)

11. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

Nevermind

12. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I'm on it, sorry for the hassle. I didnt know!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

For the record, I know both COACH RUCKUS and sschevyridah show up for your games. Following this post, I can see how it was a misunderstanding. We just need to inform Azure with these no-show coaches. What I find garbage is that there is only 1 champion every season and I think that guys that take middle of the road teams and think their skills are going to take them to the top playing strictly sim football makes them give up or lose interest. Understand, that with the "younger generation" there is no such thing as an investment or laying groundwork for the future of the team you control. It's all instant gratification.

• Like Like x 2
  14. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Calm down Ruckus, lol, he was saying that the messed up part was the guy you were trying to contact was online playing a game, NOT YOU.

I agree and you all need to keep me in the loop about Owners who are being irresponsible, I will surely replace them.

15. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

AzureEffect
    Can you boot the Colts guy? According to his profile he hasn't been on here since 9/17 and I can't okay my game while he's still listed as the Colts owner...thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  16. KaoticWVUFan7

KaoticWVUFan7 Walk On

Just like to come out and apologize to Coach Ruckus about the other night where I hopped on NCAA as soon as I hopped online. Reason being for that was cause I had to take care of my league I'm running on there. Plus the fact most times when my xbox turns on I don't actually start playing till like 15-20 minutes after i get home. Like to relax a lil bit. Coaching High School Football is tiresome. But I don't know about Ruckus but I thoroughly enjoyed the game me and him played. Jason Witten is a asshole though. My number is 1-304-476-1637 for future games. Its hard to reach me through TSO or xbox through the day until around 7.

17. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Ruckus, you may be right, but you can't talk to people that way. If there is a problem discussion is absolutely necessary, but resorting to such name calling is frowned upon man.

• Like Like x 3
  18. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Guys need to chill out, respect each other and take it to PMs or really leave it dead in the water.

• Like Like x 1