We need to replace a few guys ASAP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Jan 10, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    We need to replace a few guys ASAP

3 guys flaked on the league. Northside, gocubsgo, and mgcougarstud. Lets try to find replacements before the draft.

2. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

I got several more people from the buddy list and our other leagues to sign up for this league please try to approve them asap so that they can get in by 9 tonight...

3. Bransizzle

Bransizzle Guest

i messages papa perry to get the info on how to sign in on the franchise mode on xbox live but he hasnt messaged me back can someone help me i didnt recieve an invite under the invitation page and am not sure where to go from there

4. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    sent u a PM with the info bransizzle

5. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

fuckkkk. i totally blew it and missed the draft. got caught up in family shit and slipped my mind. im sorry guys. i blew it.

6. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Ugh! Me too! Sorry guys! I won't drop the league! I'm just sorry for missing the draft!

7. Rasta

Rasta Guest

im out i missed the draft and have a horrible team, everything i do every play something went wrong and its not worth my time playing the game sorry to disapoint everyone just this league isnt active and no trades are coming through its just frustrating with such a horrible team sorry once again

8. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

It's your own fault u missed the draft but if u wanna quit that's ur choice.

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    It's funny because I'm pretty sure I sent you a message on XBL reminding you about the draft as well as the countless reminders here on the forums. This league isn't active? As far as I know everyone played their games. But whatver, peace out.

10. Emit Remmus

Emit Remmus Guest

Any Openings? I play in a OD on TF for NCAA. looking for a madden franchise. Thanks! - Emit

11. BmoreOwnz410

BmoreOwnz410 Guest

ill hop in this league also if there are any openings

12. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Emmit and Bmore I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this but I will send you pm's about the detail for this league. It's a fantasy league but their are a lot of teams with good talent that have been left.

13. BmoreOwnz410

BmoreOwnz410 Guest

ok sounds good. just hit me up