1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

We need to step it up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by 1ke, Aug 14, 2010.

1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

We need to step it up

I know Murk's been busy, and some others have been busy too. But I think we really need to step up our shit. Were supposed to be on a 2 day advance, but for the past two weeks, we have only gotten through minimal advances. I know other people feel this way too, not trying to sound like a dick, just feel like with the group we have we shouldnt be waiting from Tuesday to a Saturday to advance.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

For real essé

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

And yet you do! (y)

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ah well then....Ill be that, if it means us gettin back to gettin this shit movin

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

i agree ike. Murk if you need someone to run things for you, i dont mind. This is my slow time at work so i have lots of free time. Just wanted to put that out there.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Whoa whoa whoa, I get my shit in asap every time.

It's a 3 day advance. I've been getting all my user games knocked out on the first day.

It's not me slacking.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Lol Reese goin big at takin shots at the commish! LOL I like it.

Im speakin more generally. Weve been every slow, I think slower than we should be.

8. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I've been getting my games in also. i also feel that if i do hold you guys up, put me on auto or sim it. I want to keep things going. If I know that I will have trouble with scheduling a game or getting my CPU game in, then I feel it is my responsibility to let you guys know and to OK a sim. We are dragging a bit, but I know murk just wants to give everyone a chance to get their games in.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm not worried about it, some times are going to be slower than others.

I set a date that we'll advance next and Ive pretty much hit it every time.
    If there are a lot of user games (like this week) I'll give us plenty of times..3.5 days this time. If there aren't a lot of user games I usually set the advance sooner.

10. sreese

sreese Walk On

my bad murk didnt mean it like that! i was talking about you starting practice and your season(the real life one) and college life. It was an offer, just an offer!LOL
    Ike always stirring the pot!(y)