We need to take a new look at our structure

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 29, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

We need to take a new look at our structure

of how this league is set up and what each persons position is here. I want to know who does what and what people are still wanting to commit too. The reason is, because I am taking a long hard look here at what I want to do. If I decide to step away, I want to know the league is left in great hands and will carry on, rocking and rolling.

This is our currently listed structure:
    Now I know there needs to be some changes to this, so lets discuss what changes need to take place. If you are in a roll you no longer want to do, then now is your time to state that. Frisk plays a major roll here. So lets list what your job is here, and what you are willing to commit too, and lets get our structure ready.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I have been granted with new responsibilities here at TF and am unsure if I will be able to commit to a long term position on the board. As sort of a double edged sword I may be able to work with web on conflict resolution.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Nate, your post gives me a sinking felling in my gut.

I am good with my duties but I am also open to whatever i need to do to keep this puppy going.

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Same, my scheduling threads have been off for a couple weeks but im getting back on it. Everyone starting doing a good job after a kick in the ass.

I'm willing to do more if need be.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hope I am doing what I should. I apologize if I am not. I am happy with my role and would help any way I can.

6. natedawg212000

I am waiting to hear from Claven and Dunlap.

I think I have a new position for Jeremy and also Frisk will have a perfect spot.

What I need to know if if Dunlap and Claven are willing to stay as rep's for their conferences.

I am starting to get more clarity of what we need here now.

7. natedawg212000

I really wish I could talk to each of you on AIM about my thoughts of what I'd like and what I am envisioning, but I don't think that's going to happen. So please don't get your feelings hurt when I post what I want from each of us here.

Board members are going to have to be more committed, even when they are busy. We are all busy, and most of us still find time to take care of our stuff, these changes will help all of us to do that.

I've gotta strengthen this team around me and get guys in positions that they can prosper and do well in. Right now guys aren't in those positions and some guys are burnt out.

More things to come after I hear from both Claven and Dunlap in this post of what they are willing to do.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Way to build the suspense Nate!

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm here and ready to do as much as you need and/or want me too. I am here for the long haul, and I'm in discussions with Ryno for a more permanent position with TF so I'm definately committed now for the LONG HAUL. (This position won't make me any less active here, and I'm not in any other leagues or anything...just helping with some media stuff)

However I'm also a realist that I've ruffled some feathers here and it may not be best if I took more power in the league right now. I'm pretty comfortable with my current position...but my feelings definately won't get hurt either way.

PS- Remember I work nights on the west coast usually 3-1030 local time...that's why I didn't post until now.

10. natedawg212000

K. Next is Claven. He's been super busy for a few months now but if I don't hear from him today I'll just post what I would 'like' to see happen and we'll go from there.

Claven just let me know how much you are wanting to and can commit to being here and helping.

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

Claven is out of town until July 5...not sure he will be able to post in here any time soon.

12. natedawg212000

Ya, thanks for reminding me bud. I'll post my thoughts soon of what I'd like to see happen and what I'd like for us to go in the direction.

13. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I will gladly stay on as the NFC Rep and game summaries. I have been really busy of late. Work is going down the tube quick. a few people have already jumped ship which is putting more work on my shoulders. I'm updating my resume now. With that said, Nate I would have no hard feelings if you feel the need to demote my responsibilities a bit.