We officially have a problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

We officially have a problem

Guys recently my brother, without asking, borrowed my copy of madden to take to a friends. Well when he brought it back it was scratched all to hell and back and won't play. I know it's gonna be simply put to go buy another but the price for a used madden is still overpriced and to be honest idk if I wanna buy the damn game again. I'm gonna get with drifter and let him know what's going on and we'll go from there.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Seems to me Papa, you're not the one who has to buy a new copy....I think that's your brother's job.

3. Papa Perry

Your right. I had to go with a different route with him though considering he's not working right now so I'm getting manual labor out of him which still doesn't really help me as far as getting another copy of the game.

4. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

This is what you need to do, find some one else who has a copy that works... and download that copy to your hard drive.

Once you have it downloaded to your hard drive it will play off your xbox... and all you have to do is put your scratched copy in the console so the system knows that you have the game.

It will also play alot faster then before.

I have the exact same problem with my copy of NCAA and this worked.

5. Papa Perry

Thanks for the advice Huronia but 2 things: 1) I DL all my games to the hard drive because it puts less strain on the Xbox 2)It doesn't help and I have already tossed my game.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    So are we just folding up shop here?

Someone else want to step up and host the league while Papa sort of keeps everything going?

7. Papa Perry

I've already tossed my game drifter. I tried everything to get it to work. I'll go get a used copy to pass it on but I think interest may have already been lost.

8. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I've got a OF running in a different community (BenchWarmers), we're in Wildcard round of season 4. Despite being in season 4 there are still competitive teams out there. I've worked hard every year so that if someone wanted to step in and grab a cpu team, they would at least have a usable roster, and not a roster that guaranteed them going 0-whatever against users.

We play sim ball, any references you can talk to Basis the commish of the OFFL-E League, he had to quit my Madden Franchise due to time constraints. I'm also in the OFFL-E League, and have played Dat, Amp, and JC, if you know any of those guys they can provide some info on my play style.

Papa, sorry if I'm stepping on your toes but my leagues down to 8 solid guys who would like to get more solid guys in, and if you're out, this thing might die, which then is a lose-lose for both leagues if I don't at least pass along an invitation for those who still want to play Madden.

9. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I could step up and try to host if everyone is cool with that. Let me know drifter.