We, The Board, should have no mercy....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

We, The Board, should have no mercy....

I gotta tell you I LOVE the FA period so far! This is some entertaining stuff (see 45 points on braylan edwards) and I love seeing our owners active. Good stuff!

However if a team makes a mistake and goes over the cap where they can't recover, we need to have NO mercy on them. Currently the 49ers, Skins, and Bengals look to be well over the cap when all is said and done. Hopefully, they can cut people to make it work for them.

However, if they can't we need to set an example. If they go apeshit in FA bidding and cripple themselves in the cap where they can't recover we need to either:
    A) Cut one of their star players to set an example that doing this is unacceptable.
    B) Boot the owner from the leage.

Those would be my suggestions. But let's have no mercy here.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dunlap, I could not agree with you any more than I do.

No mercy.

You sign over you cap, we cut what you just signed and you get cap hit. That is what I think. Plan better, or we'll either plan for you or replace you.

That is my opinion.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

if they go over the cap and cant sign their draftees, then those draftees go into the FA's. If they still aren't under the cap then they must cut as many players to be able to field a 53 man roster. If not we will fix them. If the team is unfixable, we will boot them and then figure out how to fix them

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

someone from the board please make a post in the general forum stating what I just said.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. I can handle that one, since I'm supposed to be the capologist.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Posted in both team front office thread and main thread area. If there are any other places I need to post it let me know.