Weave is a cheating whore!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by krbonn76, Jul 28, 2011.

1. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Now that i got all of your attention let me say that Weave played a hell of a game and did everything right. In an already frustrating season for the Rice Owls it got a little more harder to deal with.

The first half ended with Rice kicking a 20 yard field goal to cut the lead to 7-6 looking back on it i should have tried to push it in.

Now let's get to the meat of the story how Coach Weave the Weasel is that cheating whore we all know. I mean that is the only explanation for an 8-1 record right? On the last play of the third with Rice up 14-7 after a score and a successful two point conversion. The Weasel punts the ball away Mcguffie seeing it is heading for the endzone gets the hell out of the way. Meanwhile UTEP's gunner blocks a Owls defender into the ball they say. After further review this phantom call stands to this day!

Three plays later the game is tied and the fourth quarter goes back in forth on what was a great defensive game. With under two to go my DE falls down and the UTEP QB scrambles that way looking down field he finds a wide open post for a 51 yard gain. From there it was time for them to run the clock out and kick a game winning field goal as time expired driving yet another dagger into the heart of the Rice Owls already tough season.

After the game a drunk Coach stepped up to the stand..."What was seen out there today was absolute shit! I mean how much cock can the Weasel suck down near the border to keep getting these calls? There was no way my boy touched that ball, and to have the refs tell me i could not challenge the play was about as bush league as it gets!" Reporter "Coach how much have you had to drink?" "None of your damn uh fuck what did you ask?" Reporter "Coach?" At this time Coach Bonner wanders off mumbling "That damn Weasel will get what is coming to him"

• Like Like x 3
  2. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

3. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

What's that??? Throw my game against SMU so that you don't go to the conference championship game??? I think so!!! Have fun in the armed forces bowl with your one loss!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

REPORTER: "Coach Weaver - Explain the fumble the turned the game around"

Not much to explain. Those Rice Owls are lead by a dumbass coach who lets his blockers block inside the 5. I mean, how damn stupid do you have to be? Am I right?

REPORTER: "Was Rice who thought they were"

A bunch of over educated pussies who have no idea how to play the game? Yes, they are who I thought they were.

REPORTER: "Rumor has it that alot of schools are looking at you for bigger jobs. Any comment?"

I'm 8-1, but come on. I beat Rice. Most people don't even know they play football. Look there were 6 people in the stadium, i mean field, I mean backyard because it wasn't much of a stadium. Even better though, 5 of those 6 people were wearing UTEP gear. I haven't beaten anyone yet. No reason for me to get a job elsewhere.

REPORTER: "What did you say to Bonner after the game"

I thanked him for the weekend vacation down to Houston. I probably signed about 7 Houston area who were on officials to Rice so I thanked him for that as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I call shenanigans!

6. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

7. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Keep signing them and i will wait for the NCAA to come down on your Weasel ways. Here is hoping for the DEATH SENTENCE!

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

A little piece of sliver lining for you Bonner.

Your record at Oklahoma will be much worse than your record at Rice.

9. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

^^^ Lies! Plus it is going to be a long time before they fire stoops i look to get in there by 2020.

10. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

awesome, lmao

11. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

The Weasel! lol... the first nickname. hating the successful. thats just how we do!