1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Web - Bengals offer on Westbrook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 30, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Web - Bengals offer on Westbrook

why was that one in the spam folder as a bad bid? the panthers 're-bid' was bad. Not sure if Clavens just that busy or just not paying attention. I haven't seen him in here either. you ok Claven?

any ways, web, what was wrong with that bid? i placed it in the westbrook folder because to me it was ok.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It should be in the bid folder. I am not sure how it got in spam. I will make sure to keep an eye out. Also, Claven sent this to my PM asking about his bids. I told him to resend the bid without the bid in the subject line so that we can not see what he bid without opening.

web, Do you think I should re email be bids, I my bids listed in the subject. I wasn't thinking when I was sending them out.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i told him to resend. hopefully hes ok. i know hes busy, but hes completely unplugged this offseason.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Also, I noticed that some emails go directly to spam if an owner sends too many emails in a short period.....I think yahoo must think its spam for somereason.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I will make sure to always check the spam. I am watching the waiver wire thread pretty closely while "working". The bids usually come right in and I move them so I should be able to notice if one does not come in.