Web - Bengals offer on Westbrook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 30, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Web - Bengals offer on Westbrook

why was that one in the spam folder as a bad bid? the panthers 're-bid' was bad. Not sure if Clavens just that busy or just not paying attention. I haven't seen him in here either. you ok Claven?

any ways, web, what was wrong with that bid? i placed it in the westbrook folder because to me it was ok.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It should be in the bid folder. I am not sure how it got in spam. I will make sure to keep an eye out. Also, Claven sent this to my PM asking about his bids. I told him to resend the bid without the bid in the subject line so that we can not see what he bid without opening.

web, Do you think I should re email be bids, I my bids listed in the subject. I wasn't thinking when I was sending them out.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i told him to resend. hopefully hes ok. i know hes busy, but hes completely unplugged this offseason.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Also, I noticed that some emails go directly to spam if an owner sends too many emails in a short period.....I think yahoo must think its spam for somereason.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I will make sure to always check the spam. I am watching the waiver wire thread pretty closely while "working". The bids usually come right in and I move them so I should be able to notice if one does not come in.